How do I stop being afraid of backpack.tf's users?

Chbzsk

He's fourteen. Acts like he's eight though.

Wrong age. Learn to read.

how old are you

serious question here, not related to your post

15, though Utsy has a grudge against me for something...

oh...

that happened in August?

Always remember that anyone who tells you they hate backpack.tf, or insults you for using it, is trying to scam you.

This isn't wholly true. They're either trying to scam you, or they're an idiot. Important distinction :P

the bp.tf regulars are like an armadillo. Crunchy and tough on the outside, but with a deliciously soft nougat-y centre. I might be getting armadillos confused with something else.

the bp.tf regulars are like an armadillo. Crunchy and tough on the outside, but with a deliciously soft nougat-y centre. I might be getting armadillos confused with something else.

The bp.tf regulars are like an armadillo. Really weird on the outside, but can roll up in a ball in a cute fashion.

I completely agree and thanks for the explanation :). It's quite frustrating but it's logical and fair. If we had more people like you around, bp.tf wouldn't be hated and people wouldn't whine so much about the rise.

The unfortunate thing is that, regardless of the presence of logical people in the bp.tf community, we will always be the target of the trading community's ire when it comes to keys simply because they want someone to blame for the rise that isn't them, and we are the most obvious scape goat.

Most of the time the people who hate us are those who just follow the advice of someone who doesn't understand how the site works; they don't understand that we are simply a guide and that our prices are not set in stone, and they don't understand the basics of the tf2 economy.

Archived