What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

This... (Miley Cyrus is me)

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
5:03 AM - Miley Cyrus: Hi
5:03 AM - ·RastaMan: hey
5:03 AM - Miley Cyrus: How can I help you?
5:03 AM - ·RastaMan: hi
5:03 AM - ·RastaMan: good morning
5:03 AM - ·RastaMan: i sell one card
5:03 AM - ·RastaMan: of payday ;P
5:03 AM - Miley Cyrus: Ok
5:03 AM - ·RastaMan had asked to trade with you, but has cancelled their request.
5:04 AM - ·RastaMan: wait
5:04 AM - ·RastaMan: i know
5:04 AM - ·RastaMan: trade for the inventory
5:04 AM - ·RastaMan: wait me
5:04 AM - Miley Cyrus: Ok
5:04 AM - ·RastaMan has not responded to your trade request.
5:05 AM - ·RastaMan: acept my offer
5:05 AM - ·RastaMan: .
5:06 AM - ·RastaMan: 1 card for 1 scrap
5:06 AM - ·RastaMan: hi u are there
5:06 AM - Miley Cyrus: Yup
5:06 AM - ·RastaMan: accept the trade
5:06 AM - ·RastaMan: fast!
5:07 AM - Miley Cyrus: You're scaring me
5:08 AM - ·RastaMan: da fuck
5:08 AM - Miley Cyrus: It says there was an error
5:08 AM - ·RastaMan: bye
5:08 AM - ·RastaMan is now Offline.

I have an outpost trade where I buy trading cards... So, I don't think it was a bot, he obviously read the notes... But, then again, he didn't actually reply to anything I said...

When someone adds me and it says they're in a Dota2 Game since that pretty much guarantees i'm going to be doing a paypal trade.....which i hate. 

When people immediately throw shit on snipers when they join mvm matches.

When people don't accept any other medigun other than the kritzkreig in mvm

• Like 3

Once there was this scout who was whining when I joined as a heatmaker sniper. He refused to do his job.

Total asshat, that guy. 

When people don't accept any other medigun other than the kritzkreig in mvm

Heatmaker is nice and if you can pick sniper because the team is already balanced I see no reason why not.

There are crit canteens which you can share so...with the normal medigun you don't have to invest so much in resistances.^^

• 2 weeks later...

Retarded idiots like this f*cktard:

5W7E3.png

The fun part is that if you google "often associated with illegal acts such as fraud-for-profit, market manipulation, or legal market strategies that are perceived as unethical" wikipedia come up as the first hit...

• Like 1

Rape jokes

People who piss on another person's music tastes just because they personally don't like it

People who hate on bands/people who have never done anything harmful/disrespectful

Gangnam Style

Never tell your password to anyone.

den 23 december 2013

19:29 - Dino dee Lite â˜: Hey

19:29 - Rupeltaja: hi

19:29 - Rupeltaja: i have offer for your vitange sandman

19:29 - You have accepted the trade request from Rupeltaja.

19:30 - You have accepted the trade request from Rupeltaja.

19:30 - Rupeltaja: loading the tf2 items

19:30 - Rupeltaja: i look whats that

19:31 - Dino dee Lite â˜: ?

19:31 - Rupeltaja: its loading

19:31 - Rupeltaja: i wanna see whats that

19:31 - Dino dee Lite â˜: kk

19:31 - Dino dee Lite â˜: it's a vintage sandman...

19:31 - Rupeltaja: its loading

19:31 - Rupeltaja: oh

19:31 - Dino dee Lite â˜: yeah

19:31 - Rupeltaja: hmmm

19:32 - Dino dee Lite â˜: ?

19:32 - Rupeltaja: hmmmmmmm

19:32 - Dino dee Lite â˜: you said you wanted it?

19:32 - Dino dee Lite â˜: ...

19:32 - Rupeltaja: i tthink again

19:32 - Dino dee Lite â˜: holy cow trade me again when you are sure

19:32 - Rupeltaja: or nah

19:33 - Rupeltaja is now Offline.

• 1 month later...

Self-admitted scammers asking for a pricecheck, and then, when I provide it, call me rude and completely ignore the pricecheck and keep asking for it

When people say "I don't care what others are selling for but my b/o still stands at x buds" when there are other sellers for way less.

Also when people call your hat cancer just because they don't like it

When people say "too low" When your hat gets much higher offers then theirs does

When they pull the "its one of 5" deal and that means nothing,

The number one thing that grinds my gears is when you are selling something for a firm pure price and you get some idiot adding you offering shit that's not even worth looking at like a dead presidents CYBORG HELM god dammit I'm so angry

I also fucking hate when people force themes, this one guy with a Flies Hotdogger tried to sell it for 4 buds cause "dirty hot dogs"

When people say "Pure only!"

1. Ruining the economy

2. Seen people overpay in 5 buds but they still want more in "item overpay", wich translates to: Unless you give me a Burning Tema Captain, Sunbeams kille Exclusive or a Golden Pan, then this is pure only!

When someone is lying. I hate it so much but I guess I'm one of the few people that hasn't lied for years.~

agreed. 

I still don't see the value in lying. You're either going to lie to someone you care about, or someone you hate; either way its stupid...someone you care about would want the truth, and someone you hate isn't worth lying to.

Some trade portal server and trade plaza, i know that you should not take the gameplay too serious on trade servers but it's just so annoying when you can't get out of spawn just because there's 5 snipers in the other teams spawn.

The trade_shoppa one? 

When someone is lying. I hate it so much but I guess I'm one of the few people that hasn't lied for years.~

Are you talking about in trading, or in real life? Because I don't think it's possible not to lie irl unless you have no social contact whatsoever.

Are you talking about in trading, or in real life? Because I don't think it's possible not to lie irl unless you have no social contact whatsoever.

Both. And yes some people got mad at me for telling them the truth and the consequences were not nice. I could still hide myself behind lies for at least 2 years but I still told them the truth and I stand to it. But I guess one day it would all come up and then it would have been worse, so I'm still glad I did not lie.~

But yes, in some situations you have to evade questions but I'm not good at that. Also I'm happy that I'm too old for this childish secret games.~

The trade_shoppa one? 

its really easy to not lie irl. If the person is actually your friend they'll want the know the truth and, ultimately, won't be offended by it; and if you don't like them, then you shouldn't care what they think anyway.