What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

I went to school today just in time to make the first hour. But apparently the teacher was ill. So no class. I got a scheduled free hour after it.

I could have slept for 2!!!!!! hours longer

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• 5 weeks later...

or they keep talking russian to me even though i obviously doesnt understand it. or when they speak so terrible english i cant even understand

Yup. I cannot understand someone in a "roeshjan" accent saying something really similar to Ohklahoma

Yup. I cannot understand someone in a "roeshjan" accent saying something really similar to Ohklahoma

CHANGE  YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, hi fellow Dutchie

CHANGE  YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, hi fellow Dutchie

Changed my font. Even though i am not going to use the default one. Ever. And hi!

I don't know if it's just me being an asshole, but I lose my shit when people think it's okay to offer me items (usually of lesser value) for something I have for sale. I could understand if I didn't specify saying keys/refined only, but I always specify.

Then there are people who call me a scammer because they offer me 4 craft hats for Max's head. I literally can't count the amount of times that happened.

• Like 2

When people think you selling something for 2.5 buds pure means you'll accept a cancer unusual that doesn't even sell for 2 buds tops. (Had 6 people do that to me today).

When people try to buy an item of mine

AND THE ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM ALL TRADING SITES FOR FUCKING AGES.

When people adding me think that my bp.tf suggestions are advertisements for shit I am selling.

People pulling out shotguns ect. during melee duels.

When I remove an annoying person from my friends list and they send all his mates on me so I add him again.

Spend ages selling something bumped every 30 mins and a guy who never bumps and sells for a higher price sells faster than me.

• When someone trades you and then it turns out the item is untradable.

• When someone trades you and asks you if they can buy it in a week. (They will never follow-up. Ever.)

• When someone comments on your trade asking if you'd buy it for more than you've listed you're buying it for as listed.

• Like 1

When people think i want to trade my unwanted item for another unwanted item with the same value.

When people add me even though it clearly said that i don't want to be added.

People who take the gameplay too serious on a trade-server.

When people think i want to trade my unwanted item for another unwanted item with the same value.

When people add me even though it clearly said that i don't want to be added.

People who take the gameplay too serious on a trade-server.

That last one. It's fun screwing around and not killing each other on a trade server, but there's always that F2P

Came up with another one, when people are just that plain retarded and stupid that they can't read the prices on the trade, at least when they add you and just immediately trade you. And when you put up the price you pay, they say can you add? 

Holy shit these people drives me crazy.

When people add me to sell some crates or weapons randomly in a trade server.

When obvious F2Ps with absolutely 0 reason to be in a trade server join, complain/whine on the mic, try to kill people, and beg for free stuff.

When that one girl in front of me in government class who never takes a shower leans all over my desk every 10 seconds with her sweaty-ass hair

When people say they don't want to be added and want offers on their "quicksell" trade (non-unusual)

When people act like "scammer catchers", offer a really good deal on an item (2 ref for a 4 ref item lets just say) back out of the trade, then tell the whole server i'm a scammer. (really? get a life)

When people close their price suggestion even though it was perfectly fine that I upvoted, causing me to lose % and points

When I say 1.33 PURE in an outpost trade and people add me, wanting to 1:1 with their craft hat

When andy made fun of me back when I was F2P :(

When people buy unusuals with $$ then think theyre good at TF2/trading

When people are better at trading than at the game (nice unusual bro, looks good on your dead body "Dominated chucklenuts!")

When my friends think that mindless DM on servers is fun (aka DM store, the halo maps, etc.)

I could go on... 

When people close their price suggestion even though it was perfectly fine that I upvoted, causing me to lose % and points

That doesn't affect your points or %.