What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

TL;DR Tryhards in general, they're ruining TF2

the word "Tryhard" honestly pisses me off.

Because 99% of the time its used by a fucking friendly on a actual server who thinks its so damn funny to be a friendly when the ACTUAL GAME is going on. 

I'm sorry but last time i checked this wasn't friendly_payload map. 

so either go to another server or get used to being killed. this is a shooter after all (inb4 hat simulatur)

I thought AwesomeMcCoolName already explained to you why quickbuyers are important to the economy.

No they're useless

When people have names that are stupid like "Charly Selling 1 unusual". If you're selling 1 unusual, might as well write it out. So as Charly wts disco noir or something like that so that people can actually see what the fuck you're selling.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When people have names that are stupid like "Charly Selling 1 unusual". If you're selling 1 unusual, might as well write it out. So as Charly wts disco noir or something like that so that people can actually see what the fuck you're selling.

Fucking Charly, he always does this!

Oh boy I got a lot of these.

People with "Trading Achievements" on their profile

People who post something unrelated on a trade then get salty when I hide it without a response (only happened once, but still lol)

Beggars

When people complain about bodyshots (a kill's a kill m8)

When people complain about any given loadout/weapon

When people complain about Scouts, typically calling them "scunts"

When Pyros try to be xXxMLGxPROxXx and airblast people around when just torching would've been faster

When people complain about tryhards (not to contest the previous statement, that's a matter of efficiency)

When people cry on trades on outpost about a bad price/forced theme instead of just ignoring it

When people complain about someone breaking up a "melee duel" or not going into one

Probably the biggest one that's trading related, people who don't understand overpay. I don't want more shit to sell unless I can sell it practically instantly for the price of my item, or for more if I so choose. Don't like that? Sell it yourself and come back with pure. You'll save money and save me the annoyance of reselling.

And of course all the normal stuff, people not reading notes, unsolicited adds, etc.

Oh boy I got a lot of these.

People with "Trading Achievements" on their profile

People who post something unrelated on a trade then get salty when I hide it without a response (only happened once, but still lol)

Beggars

When people complain about bodyshots (a kill's a kill m8)

When people complain about any given loadout/weapon

When people complain about Scouts, typically calling them "scunts"

When Pyros try to be xXxMLGxPROxXx and airblast people around when just torching would've been faster

When people complain about tryhards (not to contest the previous statement, that's a matter of efficiency)

When people cry on trades on outpost about a bad price/forced theme instead of just ignoring it

When people complain about someone breaking up a "melee duel" or not going into one

Probably the biggest one that's trading related, people who don't understand overpay. I don't want more shit to sell unless I can sell it practically instantly for the price of my item, or for more if I so choose. Don't like that? Sell it yourself and come back with pure. You'll save money and save me the annoyance of reselling.

And of course all the normal stuff, people not reading notes, unsolicited adds, etc.

Traders in a nutshell.

Squeakers, that's why you play on stuff like FirePowered, cause trade servers are filled with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

people who tell you/anyone that "this has been posted before" or useless fucking crap like that, who the fuck cares, seriously, what did you want to contribute with your post?

people who brag about how they're bp is worth 'x' amount of buds even tho their steam account is only 'x' years/months old

also, when you're looking through the "What really Grinds your Gears?" thread and see someone posted a list of stuff that pisses them off, and you do half of them *Looks at Davy Grolton intensely*

ah yeah, also people who say bp.tf is shit, highball their stuff to hell, then end up selling at or below bp.tf price

Reader: What grinds your gears?

Me: Well when people say they are quick selling and the unusual is still up for 5 days "and" unsold.

If it was a quick sale it would have sold. right? Now in same case the unusual is duped or shit history but still.

Fyi, 3 keys off is not really a qs for unusuals.

People that post like 1000 status updates asking "should I trade my high-tier gen. 1 effect hat for this guys Miami engi hat? Or 20 pure for this super inflated dead presidents heavy hat?

When i am trying to make an unusual suggestion but it ends up to be an eternal chain of unpriced/old priced unusual sales

• Like 1

"Commend me" --Every fucking D2 Player

Fuck you. If you were good someone will commend you--not that commendations mean shit anyway.

iphone users and how misinformed they are

Android-device manufacturers who keep making their phones larger. Fuck you, I want a PHONE, not a tablet.

Android-device manufacturers who keep making their phones larger. Fuck you, I want a PHONE, not a tablet.

The bezels keep getting smaller doe.