What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

When people ONLY have non-keyboard characters in their names so you can't search for them and have to scroll 10 miles...

Ugh I hate those people. They suck.

Here is a thread where you can post what really wants to make you facepalm right through your head.

For me it's this.

Selling Gifted Burning Tyrant's!

WORTH MOAR COS IT'S SIGNED BY ONE OF THE BEST SOLDIER IN THE WORLD (That no-one's heard of).

So basically post the most annoying thing you find about trading.

Well for a fact, mix^ platinum is one of the best soldiers in the world for a long time. I watched some tournaments from him.^^

When people offer on your trade with 8+ unusuals: 

"Are you interested in this hat?" 

"Do you like this hat?" 

These fuckers seriously need to go fuck themselves with a realllllllly long fucking stick. 

Yes, I'm looking at you bazaar.

-Sincerely Go fuck yourself. 

People that buy quicksell unusuals for 50% - 60% off, i cri evreetime

And those people that buy promos and other rare stuff for low prices.

"BUYING BUDS FOR 17 KEYS!" "lol really" "WHAT ITS A QUICKSELL HUHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUE"

"BUYING BMOC 9 KEYS!" "Go fuck yourself" "REPORTED FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH"

• Like 1

People that buy quicksell unusuals for 50% - 60% off, i cri evreetime

And those people that buy promos and other rare stuff for low prices.

"BUYING BUDS FOR 17 KEYS!" "lol really" "WHAT ITS A QUICKSELL HUHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUE"

"BUYING BMOC 9 KEYS!" "Go fuck yourself" "REPORTED FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH"

I thought AwesomeMcCoolName already explained to you why quickbuyers are important to the economy.
  • Like 1

I thought AwesomeMcCoolName already explained to you why quickbuyers are important to the economy.

People don't like hearing the truth. 

• Like 1

people who add you to buy a item that you suggested price for it.

Just stop suggesting, and/or suggest and trade from different accounts (but only vote/suggest from one).

When people don't organize their backpacks in some form. My OCD kills me every time.

Also makes it impossible to search for a specific item when making price suggestions.

>Sort by value

There is a search bar

Apparently I'm the only one that goes through the user's TF2Outpost backpack to see if they still have an item they're selling. Go figure.

Apparently I'm the only one that goes through the user's TF2Outpost backpack to see if they still have an item they're selling. Go figure.

That would make sense. But why remain in Outpost when their Profile Backpack is 2 clicks away? Seems like that would save you time.

That would make sense. But why remain in Outpost when their Profile Backpack is 2 clicks away? Seems like that would save you time.

I know. It didn't come to me to do that until AwesomeMcCoolName and you mentioned a search bar. However, Outpost provides the history of the item while Steam doesn't. I also only have to click once or twice to get back to what I was researching.

Or I could check their backpack.tf profile but that would be too much work to bring up compared to the other methods.

Unboxing exists

Ive been trading for over 2 years now, been scammed twice, have a modest bp value of ~15 buds

one of my friends decided one day to unbox, got 2 unusuals in 3 crates. Last week he decided to unbox again, got another unusual, now he's richer than me

My other friend who plays ~1 hour of tf2 a week, never even used tf2outpost of bp.tf or whatever before, decides to unbox with his total key from selling his bp on trade servers, gets a miami bonk boy in the middle of hype

he too is now richer than me

I bought my friend who's played tf2 for 6 months a steam walllet card for xmas, he unboxes an unusual in a crate (not richer than me tho >:3)

My friend who just started up playing tf2 a few days ago unboxed an unusual law, he doesnt even know what it is

he's now richer than me

Ive unboxed 80+ crates and got a 13 key unusual (this isnt even bad)

They never traded or anything, but in an instant overcame a few years work on my part

I should probably unbox more...

Unboxing exists

Ive been trading for over 2 years now, been scammed twice, have a modest bp value of ~15 buds

one of my friends decided one day to unbox, got 2 unusuals in 3 crates. Last week he decided to unbox again, got another unusual, now he's richer than me

My other friend who plays ~1 hour of tf2 a week, never even used tf2outpost of bp.tf or whatever before, decides to unbox with his total key from selling his bp on trade servers, gets a miami bonk boy in the middle of hype

he too is now richer than me

I bought my friend who's played tf2 for 6 months a steam walllet card for xmas, he unboxes an unusual in a crate (not richer than me tho >:3)

My friend who just started up playing tf2 a few days ago unboxed an unusual law, he doesnt even know what it is

he's now richer than me

Ive unboxed 80+ crates and got a 13 key unusual (this isnt even bad)

They never traded or anything, but in an instant overcame a few years work on my part

I should probably unbox more...

I know that feel. One of my friends decided to play TF2 again after quitting last year. He unboxes 1 Crate and gets a Cloud 9 Samur-Eye.

He has only ever unboxed that 1 crate.

Tryhards on any server. 

The p2p's who join a server clearly full of f2p's, like Valve servers, and dominate everybody on the opposite team and/or level their stranges

People making fun of p2ps. I'm p2p and I still find that annoying

People who complain about squeakers like they don't know what a "Mute Button" is

People who have no sense of humor and kill friendlies

People that if you so much as sneeze on them with a flamethrower call you an m1 pyro

People that think that any hat that isn't a bill's or a max's painted lime or pink is horrible and anyone wearing them is an obvious f2p

TL;DR Tryhards in general, they're ruining TF2