What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

its really easy to not lie irl. If the person is actually your friend they'll want the know the truth and, ultimately, won't be offended by it; and if you don't like them, then you shouldn't care what they think anyway. 

Both. And yes some people got mad at me for telling them the truth and the consequences were not nice. I could still hide myself behind lies for at least 2 years but I still told them the truth and I stand to it. But I guess one day it would all come up and then it would have been worse, so I'm still glad I did not lie.~

But yes, in some situations you have to evade questions but I'm not good at that. Also I'm happy that I'm too old for this childish secret games.~

What if you're lying to be nice, like if someone asks you if they look good but they don't.

What if you're lying to be nice, like if someone asks you if they look good but they don't.

if they look like an idiot then they'd really appreciate being told the truth--not necessarily immediately, but certainly after going out and not being a complete fool of themselves. 

Unless I need something off them I tell them they look like shit. 

I got a real double thingy with lying, I always give my opinion whether they like it or not. But I lie all the time about shit that I was supposed to do like work and school projects. You need to lie to make it in this world you know

If something on someone's look really annoys me, I tell them, maybe in a roundabout way, sometimes in a direct way. I told my lesbian friend multiple times she looks better with a bit longer hair and not very short ones (or even pale *shiver). Besides a few things like these I'm very tolerant. :)

When people on Outpost say that they are selling a hat, but then follow up with "Try prying it from my hands". You make a trade an then say good luck trying to get it?

When people make out-of-date references or ones that are very obscure

P2Ps thinking they are better because of hats

People being assholes because they think it's funny

People getting offended at the slightest things

People one rank/rate above you thinking that they are better (People in some form of JROTC get this)

People raging the Sniper for "camping"

People making an argument about something but have no facts to back them up.

Lists

meh, most people don't update their status.

When I'm on away, that means I'm doing something important and have no time to chat, but people still message me. 

When I'm on away, that means I'm doing something important and have no time to chat, but people still message me. 

set it to busy then since your status will revert to away if you don't touch your computer. But, most people don't change their status.

When I play competitive Tf2, and my girlfriend walks into my room naked.

Of all the things that never happened this never happened the most. 

When people say "pure only."

I mean seriously, can't they just sell it themselves? 

When people don't understand English.

• Like 3

When people say "pure only."

I mean seriously, can't they just sell it themselves? 

We don't want to be bothered to resell your trash. Let's say you're going to sell your old car and you're asking $2,000. (Or whatever the currency is in your country.) Would you accept my laptop from 2008 which I spent $2,000 on? (Theoretically, I would never spend that much.) 

Why not? Oh yeah, cuz you asked for real money, not a fucking computer. See the frustration? 

• Like 1

What grinds my gears?

People that 

fucking

say

one

word

every

in

a

steam

window.