What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

Assholes who buy something an then 5 seconds later want a trade back.

Is it that fucking hard to look on the wiki and see what it looks like.....

When you lag as soon as you are about to backstab an engi, miss, and then have the sentry kill you.

I play in a window instead of full screen and somtimes a fast move of the mouse will make me jump off screen and brings up the window behind it and yeah, backstab fail.

People who think Family Guy is one of the funniest shows ever

Russians who instalock Drow

Russians who instalock any carry

Russians who play Dota

People who try and barter with me on my trades when I already said my price is firm

Supports who refuse to buy the courier or dont ward

Russians who instalock Drow

Russians who instalock any carry

Russians who play Dota

Supports who refuse to buy the courier or dont ward

Russians/Mexicans/Spanish/any non-english speakers who insist on playing on US-East. Fuckers, go on your own damn servers....

Russians/Mexicans/Spanish/any non-english speakers who insist on playing on US-East. Fuckers, go on your own damn servers....

(who insist on talking in their native language trying to be louder than everyone else that is talking)

• Like 2

(who insist on talking in their native language trying to be louder than everyone else that is talking)

Yesterday, the U.S. CSGO servers must have died or something, because I kept being put on German servers or something. Anyway, whenever I said "Okay" or the like over mic, several people who obviously did not speak English would say "shut up motherfucker" with a heavy accent. It's funny, I just don't understand

Yesterday, the U.S. CSGO servers must have died or something, because I kept being put on German servers or something. Anyway, whenever I said "Okay" or the like over mic, several people who obviously did not speak English would say "shut up motherfucker" with a heavy accent. It's funny, I just don't understand

See thats different. In Dota you choose which region you play on. 

When I get put in a server with very long idle kick times and no vote to kick option. There is no reason that someone should be given 5+ minutes of being idle before being kicked or moved to spectator. 

When someone doesn't know how to turn off their mic when shits going on in the background or have music playing. Its always some Hispanic with god awful rap/reggaeton playing extremely load and him trying to talk over it in Spanish, even when 99% of the server doesn't even speak Spanish.

Hippies that complain about how money and global economics is an illusion to the reality of the world...on facebook.

How's about you live what you preach, give up your possessions, internet and facebook and live money free, before you open your mouth about how money is an "illusion"

Hippies that complain about how money and global economics is an illusion to the reality of the world...on facebook.

How's about you live what you preach, give up your possessions, internet and facebook and live money free, before you open your mouth about how money is an "illusion"

well, while we're at it....

Bums who can work but are too lazy to and just sit on the street begging for money. 

• Like 1

People who dont use the trade offer icon on outpost. But instead add you and even though your time zone differences are large, they never send a trade offer

memes

bad humour

people who say "OH I C WHAT U DID DERE" when you make a pun

people who add you to sell you random crap

people who try to lowball you, thinking you have no idea about trading (got a hat from drop, some guy offered me a trade, put up an orangze gonzolla, told me to add, I said no, he took it back, added an uncraftable crit-a-cola, which is just... I mean, I have unusuals, why would I not know my prices...)

people who don't read the notes

people magazine

people 

5qPFo.png

THIS also grind my gears, why the holy fu*k do people add you and say "hi" and then when you ask what they want they just delete you? 

JUST WHY??????????

5qPFo.png

THIS also grind my gears, why the holy fu*k do people add you and say "hi" and then when you ask what they want they just delete you? 

JUST WHY??????????

Why do i have a folder with close to 200 screenshots of chat logs like this and much worse.....

The world may never know. 

5qPFo.png

JUST WHY??????????

That's easy. They remebered they added you for something someone else just sold them before you and they lack the sociel grace to tell you this.

Came up with yet another one, people who use their SMG as a primary weapon, oh god they grind my gears. Especially if they run around like chickens and shoot everywhere.

Scouts, snipers and pyros.

All three of these classes have the most cheapest loadouts in the game, force a nature, machina and backburner for example.

not to mention that the characters themselves have really annoying actions in game like their taunt,

heavy's taunt picks his minigun and praises it for keeping him alive, scout takes his gun and rides it like a horse.

Soldier salutes his fallen enemy as a sign of respect, sniper waves over to the dead guy practically saying "ha ha you suck, you can't even dodge a sniper shot".

Spy tends to his suit after a kill, he is classy and wants to stay that way, Pyro makes the biggest in your face celebration taunt over your burning corpse.

Also hate trade_plaza snipers, mainly when they don't have a s.sniper to level either and are not even trading

Random traders trying to sell me their shit

People randomly inviting me to groups, mainly those fucking scam you raffle groups.

People who say your item is shit so they can buy it as a quicksale.

heavy's taunt picks his minigun and praises it for keeping him alive, scout takes his gun and rides it like a horse.

Soldier salutes his fallen enemy as a sign of respect, sniper waves over to the dead guy practically saying "ha ha you suck, you can't even dodge a sniper shot".

Afaik he actually makes a "Loser" sign.

300px-Soldiertaunt1.PNG