What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

And then buff a weapon that was a viable side grade to an insanely overpowered one for what was arguably the strongest class in the game already.

You mean Manmelter Quickiebomp Launcher? If not, PM me time and date for irl 1v1

• 1 month later...

wtf is this

ZXuEOUC.png?1

Carnage confirmed to popular for Steam to handle

What really grinds my gears is when people add me without a comment (despite all the huge warning signs right on the front of my profile), and then have their own comments disabled. A. I can't leave a comment telling you that YOU need to comment, and B. Hypocritical. Like for real.

What really grinds my gears is when people add me without a comment (despite all the huge warning signs right on the front of my profile), and then have their own comments disabled. A. I can't leave a comment telling you that YOU need to comment, and B. Hypocritical. Like for real.

I bet you add people who say not to add without comments, and don't leave them comments, even when their comments are enabled. Just like all those kids who get scammed, and then go on a crusade against scammers, and then start scamming themselves.

I bet you add people who say not to add without comments, and don't leave them comments, even when their comments are enabled. Just like all those kids who get scammed, and then go on a crusade against scammers, and then start scamming themselves.

I can assure you that I either send a trade offer without adding or comment whenever I can. Anyone who's been on the receiving end of my business would tell you the same. Additionally, while I think adding without a comment is irritating, I wouldn't personally compare it to scamming. I think those are kind of two different calibers of wrong.

What grinds my gears is when the whom you truly love just disappears from your face and blocks communication with you for no reason at all

It's like they just hated you from the start...

• Like 1

When someone adds me and first thing they say is: "hey I'd like to buy your unusual but I just want to make sure it's not glitched/duped do you have a trusted friend online?"

• Like 2

[..] and then have their own comments disabled. A. I can't leave a comment telling you that YOU need to comment, [...]

At that point just accept the fr and ask them what they want. Writing a comment, waiting for a reply and then reading it on your profile takes waaaaaaay longer than a direct conversation.

I never understood the "write a comment telling me what you want" shit. Takes more time on both sides. You have to check their inv and rep before accepting anyway.

At that point just accept the fr and ask them what they want. Writing a comment, waiting for a reply and then reading it on your profile takes waaaaaaay longer than a direct conversation.

I never understood the "write a comment telling me what you want" shit. Takes more time on both sides. You have to check their inv and rep before accepting anyway.

The reason I do it is because if someone can't read in huge capital letters to leave a comment and then also can't read my follow-up comment, it almost for sure means one of two things: A. They can't read and will be wasting my time or B. They're way to self-important to think they need to comment and will most likely be trying to buy something that isn't for sale (This also goes along with people who won't comment because they know their reason won't be valid). Just a nice little filter.

• Administrators

I never comment when I add people, lol. My reasons are private. o_o

WHY DID YOU ADD ME?! TELL ME NOW

• Administrators

For me its to eliminate those who I dont really want to/need to add. My FL is nearly full because I accept nearly every add, and like half of the recent adds are people that forgot why they added me, or people that are like "HEY DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR HAT TO ME FOR LESS THAN WHAT QUICKBUYERS PAY?", and especially in the case of the latter group, it would save me time to know theyre gonna offer that, so that I dont need to accept their add :P

But those people will never write a comment saying how much they offer. Just something like "accept me quick. I have good offer on your unsual." We all know these kinds of people. They don't even tell you which unusual they want to offer on.

Imho some of the really big traders and well known community figures started asking for comments before adding people and now every kid and their grandma does it even though they get like 5 adds per day and have ~100 FL slots open. Even when I had ~50+ people adding me a day I never had a problem dealing with people. Some people are frustrating but at least you get a laugh out of them and a conversation log you can share with your friends. Not saying that you don't have a reason to do that. But many people really don't.

I don't even read peoples profiles before adding. Put your rules in the listings note or the trade thread and I might follow them. Otherwise... pls.

@ Topic: People who upgrade low dps towers over high dps towers in DD2. Idiots... all of them!

• 3 weeks later...

There are two things that really get me going:

1) when people add me and try offer me some random item that I haven't indicated anywhere I have the remotest amount of interest in.

Rough example of an actual conversation:

Stupid Head: Hey, do you buy low crafts?

Me: Well sure, but I wouldn't give you any extra for it.

Stupid Head: Okay, so how much would you give me for (low craft item x)?

Me: about 5 ref.

Stupid Head: wtf?? are you trying to scam me?

2) I know this one is really stupid and I shouldn't let it bother me as much as it does, but I can't stand it when people say they are "selling keys" for some or other type of item.

Come on man, you dont sell keys for items. You buy items with keys. Do you ever go the store and tell the clerk that you'd like to sell $2 for a loaf of bread? No

Basically everything in CS:GO (Which doesn't make sense because I have 500+ hours and counting)

1) You get that one troll eventually in comp on your team and he does basically nothing helpful, he's only there to make your team lose and spread cancer.

2) The AK-47 spread is total BS. They reduced it so now you can just spray the whole god damn thing all over the place and get all the aces.

3) The new weapon sounds. (Yes I know this is overly complained about, but as someone who has been playing it, these small things can make the biggest differences)

4) The Smurf or the eventual suspicious hacker is on the other team and you can't do anything about it.

And if you even get me started on TF2 or trading, this will be a long night

• Administrators

First weekend in three weeks with free time. Got a new laptop Im dying to try out.

​...Servers are down...

• Administrators

First weekend in three weeks with free time. Got a new laptop Im dying to try out.

​...Servers are down...

you know the answer, right? 

it's overwatch. overwatch is the answer.

• 1 month later...