What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

When people/groups of people stop in the middle of a busy walk way and expect me to navigate around them like they're some kind of God. And when they get pissy as shit when you accidentally bump into them but it's like "Sorry that you're fucking retarded and don't have common sense" Seriously, fuck you

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mildly bothered seeing those various destruction channels (using either weapons or molten iron or crushers etc.) destroying the old nokia phone, trying to prove wrong the indestructible nokia meme, and then following up with the "As you can see, not even the mighty nokia itself couldn't hold under my trusty 30 ton Steamroller"

Wow no shit genius, are you actually telling me that hitting a nokia with a 76 mm shell from an M18 Hellcat tank will actually destroy it? Well holy busty tits busting from your busted monitor, you have successfully showed the world the absolute unimaginable.

It would've been pretty funny if they would normally use those means to destroy the nokia, but just embrace that silly meme and edit it out with a new nokia and saying it the molten lava didn't work in destroying it or something.

• Administrators

THIS
3g1qZez.png

I also like how outpost spent time designing a specific popup message for a situation that should never occur (since it should simply not be possible), calling me a dummy for a mistake on their end :D

• Like 4

Fucking profit whores who say shit like "I doubt anyone will pay your pure price" when you reject their shitty overpay items and end up selling your item for pure anyway, 1-2 weeks later.

These same people will end up buying your item from someone else and sell it for a higher pure price than yours.

Like what the fuck? So no one's gonna buy mine for xx pure keys but people will buy yours which cost ALOT more? I can't be the only one here, I get this literally every time I sell anything that's worth more than 2 keys.

Trains. Mine in particular which was an hour and a half late.

wouldn't there just be another train in the mean time? or did you take some special train that only goes like twice a day?

• Like 1

wouldn't there just be another train in the mean time? or did you take some special train that only goes like twice a day?

It only goes through once a day each way. I was visiting home for the weekend and it isn't exactly a busy place.

I think the worst are the people who don't know what trade offers are... Low ballers are annoying, but can be funny. People who don't know what trade offers are just the worst xd

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

People that come to me with their hats and be like "do you want this hat plz offur on it" and then when I tell them what I would trade for it, they go all "gtfo lowball blocked l0l you dont know values" and/or "thats not even overpay". Dont turn this shit around please. You asking me to offer does not make me the one initially interested in your stuff; thats not how "the offerer overpays" works.

• Administrators

zEczWxq.png

I hate people retracting after they've offered in general, but this is the worst

• Like 2

That valve does a balancing update but doesn't change any of the blatantly retarded items like reserve shooter and utterly fail to fix others like crita cola. And then buff a weapon that was a viable side grade to an insanely overpowered one for what was arguably the strongest class in the game already. Who did these balance changes?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...