oh great now a tf2outpost ban

Ernie The Penguin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

op becoming more like steamrep????

jk. But yeah. I don't see why you got a ban when it was on your own trade. But hey, outpost mods, ya know?

EDIT: Just saw Baloo's post. Disregard what I said :u

I can understand why it happened, but still feel if you were responding to a comment on your own trade you should have more freedom of what to say. Kind of bullshit. Sorry man. :/

This game is rated 12 years and older, and those kind of 12 y/o people will probably never get into trading that early. So is it really needed to ban people who use "shit" or any other non-hurtfully-insulting words, not even posted towards other users?

Hell, even on the topic on these kinds of words, how in fuck is the term "cancer effect" allowed, and is it used so regularly?? There's something really wrong here. "cancer" being allowed, whilst "idiot" is not, how is that correct in any way? What if someone who starts trading unusuals gets thrown "cancer effect" in his/her face, while maybe one of his close friends had died because of it?

You really need to refine(d) your rules, TF2OP, get your shit together.

I guess based on outpost's rules that we are never allowed to say anything negative and soon we will have to complement an offer before declining it. Outpost is fucking trash... Why doesn't the staff just focus on actual important shit instead of banning people for using a swear as opposed to saying worse? The staff is just keen on being assholes to others by closing their trades/banning them for stupid stuff. I had my trade closed that I had up for 2 MONTHS with quite a few bookmarks for saying 'if you want to donate, feel free, but I'm not asking for any.' and it was closed for asking for donations. The staff is a fucking joke, and if sneeza thinks that it's fine to ban people for the SMALLEST, TINIEST little comments, then, I guess he's the new hammurabi. 

I guess based on outpost's rules that we are never allowed to say anything negative and soon we will have to complement an offer before declining it. Outpost is fucking trash... Why doesn't the staff just focus on actual important shit instead of banning people for using a swear as opposed to saying worse? The staff is just keen on being assholes to others by closing their trades/banning them for stupid stuff. I had my trade closed that I had up for 2 MONTHS with quite a few bookmarks for saying 'if you want to donate, feel free, but I'm not asking for any.' and it was closed for asking for donations. The staff is a fucking joke, and if sneeza thinks that it's fine to ban people for the SMALLEST, TINIEST little comments, then, I guess he's the new hammurabi. 

Baloo is an 'ambassador' from here to OP, he does his job.

The only one to do his job, however fucked the rules are.

The rest of the mods can get banned themselves, see how it feels like

outpost rules are fairly simple to follow. Just don't be rude. Even if you feel offended by an offer it is extremely simple to just hide it

Archived