oh great now a tf2outpost ban

Ernie The Penguin

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/717946- me

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23948070- the trade

look at last comment

fucking serious? 1 dayer for "insulting" a hat. nice work

heres my appeal btw. the 1 dayer is gonna go off before he even replies. pfft.

also anyone know if i have to recreate all my trades again?

Created:
3 hours ago
Last Updated:
3 hours ago

State:
Open

Assigned To:

Hello. I have recently been banned for a day because of my rudeness to an offer. I understand that what I have said is rude, but am I not given the right to say what I wrote? 

I specifically said in my trade, "Significant overpay from full price if not pure/mixed."

This dude offered me a his lower tier Steaming Noble Amassment for my Bubbling Noble Amassment for a 1:1. Seriously? After I SPECIFICALLY said overpay? What ticked me off was the fact that he was offering the EXACT same hat, but lower tier. 

Why should I be the one punished for his ignorance? Knowing fully well that I asked for overpay, he goes and lowballs for my unusual. Thus, I was extremely angry, and again, though I realize what I wrote was rude, it was a reply showing the anger of him lowballing with a lower tier.

Thank you for reading this, and I apologize. I will try to settle with more comforting replies.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On your trade? That's bullshit.

If you posted it on someone else's it'd be fair, but on your own trade?

Bad words = Ban

On your trade? That's bullshit.

If you posted it on someone else's it'd be fair, but on your own trade?

yep, it pissed me off like hell. 

i have to wait an eternity for my appeal as well cause the dude assigned is offline

toughsox getting better everyday /sarcasm

Don't see why you had to word it the way you said it. That was on you

I.e you coulda say

downgrade nty

Don't see why you had to word it the way you said it. That was on you

I.e you coulda say

downgrade nty

i clearly said

significant overpay from full price if not pure/mixed

right there, i have no right to be mad?

say, someone comes to your store, he wants to give u a  12 oz bottle of coke for your 2 liter instead of giving cash. like srsly the SAME EXACT ITEM 

i also fucking insulted the hat, 

this is what rules say

We do not tolerate any kind of abusive language or general rude attitude towards any users.

USERS

APPARENTLY HATS HAVE FEELINGS TOO

Since when did TF2OP become so rated PG? Is that a new thing?

Im pretty sure this is new, Ive said some messed up shit on tf2op

I mean you can still get people banned if they are rude to you on there own trade. I remember this one time a guy had a nuts tyrants. and He wanted keys. He called me a Fucking lowballer and I should get a life. Reported him. he got a week ban for it.

gg no re

I offered like 14 Keys

I mean you can still get people banned if they are rude to you on there own trade. I remember this one time a guy had a nuts tyrants. and He wanted keys. He called me a Fucking lowballer and I should get a life. Reported him. he got a week ban for it.

gg no re

I offered like 14 Keys

the thing is, he offered this on MY trade, i replied on MY trade.

Its funny how everyone hasn't caught on, when you get a ban for rudeness etc they hide the post that had that. Clearly he is trying to throw outpost staff under the bus, PS: Really for a 1 day mad you get this butthurt?

Its funny how everyone hasn't caught on, when you get a ban for rudeness etc they hide the post that had that. Clearly he is trying to throw outpost staff under the bus, PS: Really for a 1 day mad you get this butthurt?

i dont understand what you're trying to say. are you helping me or saying some random stuff?

you would be just as mad if you were detained from trading on a site for such a terrible and stupid reason.

the staff did something wrong, how the hell am i throwing them under the bus

this is a message to everyone showing the injustice in this ban.

i don't care that its a day, 1 dayer doesnt even matter. im pissed at why the hell i got banned for this trivial and stupid reason. 

i dont understand what you're trying to say. are you helping me or saying some random stuff?

you would be just as mad if you were detained from trading on a site for such a terrible and stupid reason.

the staff did something wrong, how the hell am i throwing them under the bus

this is a message to everyone showing the injustice in this ban.

i don't care that its a day, 1 dayer doesnt even matter. im pissed at why the hell i got banned for this trivial and stupid reason. 

I have been banned for the same reason, what I'm saying is that post wasn't what got you banned. When you get banned they hide the post that broke the rule.

Edit: And you were mad enough to rant on a post saying you wont get unbanned, clearly you care about this and are trying to point fingers.

I understand that you would be frustrated with such lowballs, but try to tone it down with the profanity. Try to be polite or just ignore them, even if they're being dumb. It'll result in you not getting these bans. The one day ban is to get you to re-adjust your attitude towards other users. Take the time to do that.

Archived