Teeird's Advent Calender (plus my good bye from tf2)

Teeird

Thanks for doing this, Teeird.

R8c1RSr.png

It's been 7 months since I first came here and I think I'm starting to like you guys already.  ^_^

Jokes aside, these forums have become rather dear to me over all this time; this community's become a home to me now. Like Teeird I don't really open up my personal matters very often, but I'd just like to thank all of you for providing a little outlet of fun every now and then. Nothing else can really match how unique this little community is - you won't have "plugs", you won't have that one guy who sits in the GB with a permanent 666 post count, you won't have d0 opening your mom like a crate alldayeveryday.

MacqTj0.png

There's a list of people I'd like to thank and say "nice things" about too (it's a little long, forgive me if I left anyone out):

Nutshot is 2smart4me, so rip.

Corgi is the most 100% legit grill I've ever met & she's also someone who's nice to talk to.

Wolfy is a stupid Asian like me, which is nice. 

Ver is such a thuglife CS:GO consultant and puzzles me because he collects one of the most cancerous hats in TF2.

wallywalrus is my god and gave me great help when I needed it.

Bob is such a nerd & is funny as hell. Live movie commentaries are a delight to listen to too.

Sugarcube's a great friend who'll love you no matter what. I've been frank with him many times and he still doesn't hate me. -_-  

Zcrab gives me ridiculous stories to listen to and his replies are always highly amusing.

cares is nice to talk to about backpack.tf & its flaws. :B1:

erts is le memelord, and I like being called the Peruvian Chocolate Princess too.

Sync. is the Femscout master. Always lets me have sneak peeks at his works in progress as well, which is nice.

seenee was my first ever SFM artist friend and is still an awesome one.

nicerafi never ceases to be well, nice & offers to make posters for me all the time. A real good lad.

Face is my MvM sensei & real good at keeping secrets. Also another kewl SFM artist as a friend.

Brendan helped me greatly when I first started out MvM as well.

Puddingkip is the most serious wannabe mod the [GIRL] staff have ever encountered. Owns a J-j-jon Dalokohs too, so I'm jelly.

Cutie is a cutie and never ceases to provide interesting gossip material. BFF.

Brian is such a bae. He also always makes me jealous when he buys pizza on an almost daily basis.

WAAAAHT brings a little insanity into my friendlist. Also nice to play Dota with.

Slocum is surprisingly interesting to talk to about trading ventures, & his advice usually determines my choices.

Patryk is sweg with all his random European Youtube videos and trading help, as well as helping me learn Dota.

Mrs. Bucket & Baloo are the best colleagues in [GIRL] I could ever have.

Kaushu got me into Trophy Belts in the first place, what else can beat that hat? He's also nice to talk to for sure.

polar is a cool guy to talk to about anything at all, he also answers my questions really nicely.

d0 showers me with more "<3"s than anyone else could, & always crafts stuff for me for free in the hope that we get a BoA.

Cedar gives me help with trades whenever I need it.

Zero (Unlucky) makes for a crazily cool person to talk to, and has given me several Trophy Belt opportunities. ayy lmao

Stealth always provided a helping hand whenever I needed it and did me the greatest favor when he left the trading scene.

6NMfTZC.png

Well Teeird, I guess while this might be the end of some awesome things, but I'm absolutely sure you'll move on to some even greater things, be it in real life or in CS:GO trading. Your points about SteamRep & Outpost were a thing I found incredibly agreeable to; whenever you made the occasional joke about them it also provided a nice laughing opportunity.

You've always been there whenever I needed help with CS:GO trades, me being a total noob at it (some say I'm a terrible TF2 trader as well because of how much I overpay on Trophy Belts & Dalokohs  -_- ). Seriously though, when I got that 75% shitfade M9, it was nice to know that while I fucked up, I didn't fuck up that badly, and that quick lesson about patterns and Fade percentages really helped me to think twice before going for any knife.

Probably a bad example from myself, but always know that you can pick yourself up from your mistakes - whatever you've done is over now, the only thing left is to move on.

God bless you & I wish you all the best!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for doing this, Teeird.

R8c1RSr.png

It's been 7 months since I first came here and I think I'm starting to like you guys already.  ^_^

Jokes aside, these forums have become rather dear to me over all this time; this community's become a home to me now. Like Teeird I don't really open up my personal matters very often, but I'd just like to thank all of you for providing a little outlet of fun every now and then. Nothing else can really match how unique this little community is - you won't have "plugs", you won't have that one guy who sits in the GB with a permanent 666 post count, you won't have d0 opening your mom like a crate alldayeveryday.

MacqTj0.png

There's a list of people I'd like to thank and say "nice things" about too (it's a little long, forgive me if I left anyone out):

Nutshot is 2smart4me, so rip.

Corgi is the most 100% legit grill I've ever met & she's also someone who's nice to talk to.

Wolfy is a stupid Asian like me, which is nice. 

Ver is such a thuglife CS:GO consultant and puzzles me because he collects one of the most cancerous hats in TF2.

wallywalrus is my god and gave me great help when I needed it.

Bob is such a nerd & is funny as hell. Live movie commentaries are a delight to listen to too.

Sugarcube's a great friend who'll love you no matter what. I've been frank with him many times and he still doesn't hate me. -_-  

Zcrab gives me ridiculous stories to listen to and his replies are always highly amusing.

cares is nice to talk to about backpack.tf & its flaws. :B1:

erts is le memelord, and I like being called the Peruvian Chocolate Princess too.

Sync. is the Femscout master. Always lets me have sneak peeks at his works in progress as well, which is nice.

seenee was my first ever SFM artist friend and is still an awesome one.

nicerafi never ceases to be well, nice & offers to make posters for me all the time. A real good lad.

Face is my MvM sensei & real good at keeping secrets. Also another kewl SFM artist as a friend.

Brendan helped me greatly when I first started out MvM as well.

Puddingkip is the most serious wannabe mod the [GIRL] staff have ever encountered. Owns a J-j-jon Dalokohs too, so I'm jelly.

Cutie is a cutie and never ceases to provide interesting gossip material. BFF.

Brian is such a bae. He also always makes me jealous when he buys pizza on an almost daily basis.

WAAAAHT brings a little insanity into my friendlist. Also nice to play Dota with.

Slocum is surprisingly interesting to talk to about trading ventures, & his advice usually determines my choices.

Patryk is sweg with all his random European Youtube videos and trading help, as well as helping me learn Dota.

Mrs. Bucket & Baloo are the best colleagues in [GIRL] I could ever have.

Kaushu got me into Trophy Belts in the first place, what else can beat that hat? He's also nice to talk to for sure.

polar is a cool guy to talk to about anything at all, he also answers my questions really nicely.

d0 showers me with more "<3"s than anyone else could, & always crafts stuff for me for free in the hope that we get a BoA.

Cedar gives me help with trades whenever I need it.

Zero (Unlucky) makes for a crazily cool person to talk to, and has given me several Trophy Belt opportunities. ayy lmao

Stealth always provided a helping hand whenever I needed it and did me the greatest favor when he left the trading scene.

6NMfTZC.png

Well Teeird, I guess while this might be the end of some awesome things, but I'm absolutely sure you'll move on to some even greater things, be it in real life or in CS:GO trading. Your points about SteamRep & Outpost were a thing I found incredibly agreeable to; whenever you made the occasional joke about them it also provided a nice laughing opportunity.

You've always been there whenever I needed help with CS:GO trades, me being a total noob at it (some say I'm a terrible TF2 trader as well because of how much I overpay on Trophy Belts & Dalokohs  -_- ). Seriously though, when I got that 75% shitfade M9, it was nice to know that while I fucked up, I didn't fuck up that badly, and that quick lesson about patterns and Fade percentages really helped me to think twice before going for any knife.

Probably a bad example from myself, but always know that you can pick yourself up from your mistakes - whatever you've done is over now, the only thing left is to move on.

God bless you & I wish you all the best!

;-; wasnt my bp the first one you bought?

;-; wasnt my bp the first one you bought?

- Grimes was always understanding about things like the fact that I had to mention ~30 people & could've missed someone out

:wub:

I'm so much of a wannabe I also have a baloo gifted bear necessities, a bucket crafted engi cap and a you history dalokohs (which is the same but w/e)

A gift!

Thanks to Teeird for this hat, for a scorching pyro beanie, and his advice in trading.

Thanks to most of the mods here for not banning me.

Thanks to Woofi for not banning me more than once.

Thanks to the members that used to hold good conversations, and hopefully they'll come back someday.

Thanks to the

Wow, thanks. I really didn't deserve this. It says a lot that you were willing to give a fairly valuable hat (valuable to me, at least) to someone you didn't really know and never really interacted with. Thank you, and good luck wherever you go from here :)

Firstly, thanks goes to Teeird for the gift.

Secondly, thanks goes to Cleverpun, as he taught me that life is unfair.

Thirdly, thanks goes to Vince for the loans, and anyone else who helped me out with trading in general.

And finally, thanks goes to Chocolate, as he helped me finally cash out.

Also, d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) S> MN BoA 25buds.

Never Forget.

Firstly, thanks goes to Teeird for the gift.

Secondly, thanks goes to Cleverpun, as he taught me that life is unfair.

Thirdly, thanks goes to Vince for the loans, and anyone else who helped me out with trading in general.

And finally, thanks goes to Chocolate, as she helped me finally cash out.

Also, d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) S> MN BoA 25buds.

Never Forget.

Why do you all do this to me ;~;

you don't even have proof your girlfriend is a girl :^)

#ShotsFired

Everyone here is officially a girl.

Plot Twist: She's an egg-salad sandwich o3o

naw she grill <3

Archived