Teeird's Advent Calender (plus my good bye from tf2)

Teeird

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for being a few hours/day late, didn't have access to PC, and doing this on phone would kill the browser

I feel special for being first <3

I4ml75s.png?1

Although I've been in other communities, long lasting/short lived communities, this is by far, the best experience I've had. Even though I've had some rough times(rarely-never), and some great times with the people, even made new friends, met great people, even you shitposters <3 . I didn't expect that to happen other than hang around on the forums. Didn't expect to be the first one chosen since I'm a nobody here, and no one loves me <3

Ain't got much to say really, other than: Thank you all for the wonderful time at the forums, even though there's haters out there, who cares. At least we're having fun here.

Happy Holidays~ 

I remember when I first came to these forums, I didn't want to peep my head anywhere for I feared I would be badly received by the community, so I started in The Great Below and eventually climbed my way to becoming a well known regular. Throughout my journey through these forums, I've meet some amazing people. Not only were they nice and kind, they were also helpful and engaging. Of course, there are other not-so-great people, but I'm not going to go there. I just want to thank the community for all that you've done for me and everyone else. You are all amazing!

Third winner is our favorite peanut lover!

I hate peanuts

I guess I'll continue with our trend of talking about these forums

When I started playing tf2, I never thought I would be playing two years later or have a backpack worth this much. I could never have imagined I'd be a moderator on one of the biggest sites in tf2. On these forums, I have met some of the greatest people in the world, and became stronger friends with others. Every one of those people makes it fun for me to come onto the forums every day. Before I became a mod, the month before, I had been considering taking down my application, since I was getting slightly bored with trading and backpack.tf. This was when I hadn't played tf2 in about 4 months due to my old computer not working anymore. But these forums and the people on the site and the people I chatted with every day made me want to stay in this community. Looking back, that was one of the best decisions I've made. I'm not sure where I'd be or what I'd be doing if it weren't for these forums.

Thanks for the giveaway Teeird! I've never talked to you but you seem like a nice guy. Since I'm getting into csgo trading I may ask you for some pointers in the future :)

Thank you very much Teeird. There are few items in my pack I have any sentiment for (rule of trading and not a collector) but I recognize it's meaning as I have collected things in real life (25 Dinar bill with Sadam Hussain face on it, got it while serving in first gulf war).

I have loved this forum community. It, and trading, has been a needed distraction for me. Despite seeking many public places to express myself I find this one to be the most accomodating and friendly. I can't express myself in real life, for a verity of reasons, but here I have an outlet. Thank you all. Also, you should never feel like it is wrong or strange to do this. To have anonomously outlets is psychologically healthy.

I have always found Teeird to give knowledgeable advice here. When you see him post a comment you feel compelled to check the thread no matter what it was about. Congrats and give updates. Thnx.

It really made my day to see the notification that I had won when I got home today. I didn't expect to win, but I feel so delighted to be able to take something meaningful home with me. 

To follow Charlie's words, I know exactly what it means to collect, keep, and love items. Each and every Capper in my backpack is a beloved part of my TF2 experience, and I don't think I would still be playing and trading today without them keeping me going. While I don't believe I'll ever come to the point where I can part with my Cappers to give back to the community, I feel like I'll have a giveaway of sorts sometime in the future to share my thanks to this wonderfully kind community. 

So, Teeird, thank you so much for sharing your thanks with me. I hope to see you more down the road, as your kindness and the kindness of others has kept me hanging around this neat community. 

CS:GO ftw, and it's really nice your doing this Teeird :D

Also I had a question, is it possible I can donate a few items or are you strict limiting this to one item per winner? If so, I understand :)

Archived