Teeird's Advent Calender (plus my good bye from tf2)

Teeird

Well, have good luck in CS:GO.

And if i win one of your items, you can be sure they'll be in good hands, and i'll keep the emotional value you had attached to them.

:D

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would try to get into CSGO trading, but:

• SCM 200 limit
  • Poor as hell
  • Clueless on how to trade for the most part
  • I don't like CSGO

I hope you do well in CSGO trading, and what you are doing is very kind. :^)

Its a shame to see another person stop TF2 trading, the amount of autism that is TF2 trading is bound to get to you at one point.

Ironically, I'm one of those guys that actually cares about item histories hue

2sketchy4me

Lol i'm a minor and I entered it.. What is someone gonna do with a 15 year old kids identity anyways. But meh i'm getting to off-topic. 

Like everyone has said already, good luck with trading man; not that you need much, you seem to be doing ample well already. :P

But yeah, hope to see you around if i get into csgo sometime. Cheers.

I never got to know you but you seem like a really nice person.

I also agree about how toxic the whole community is.

You guys ever met the League of Legends community? Very unforgiving, hate you if you don't know what you're doing, sometimes even hate you if you do, but didn't do it exactly like  they wanted, even though they didn't tell you what they wanted. Fun game still though. Also I agree about him seeming like a nice person. I never really talked to you though, but good luck with future things.

May you have good fortunes in the world of CS:GO. I was thinking of playing that game sometime later but not sure if my laptop can handle it. 

Lol i'm a minor and I entered it.. What is someone gonna do with a 15 year old kids identity anyways. But meh i'm getting to off-topic. 

I hope you but legit stuff in, because putting fake stuff in is tax evasion :^)

Kind thing you are doing here man. Sadly, another nice person go away from tf2 community.

I hope you'll have fun on CS:GO anyway.

Good luck for the future.

I've heard CS:GO was a holy place for profiting, but I've never tried it myself. 

I'm sorry to see you leave us, but you're better off doing what you want to do. I never really chatted with you while you were around here, so it's a bit of a bummer that you're already quitting before I got the chance to talk trading with 'yah. 

Anyways man, see you round and thank you for this excellent way to give back to the community. :)

Archived