Sniper Rifle Strangifier

underrscore_

There is no strangifier for it. I forgot which crate you can unbox it from

It was crate 27, the all sniper crate. Cheaper to pick one up and get it for sure, rather than unsure of a crate, and paying 3 times as much to maybe (if you're luck) get it. Just get one for three ref http://backpack.tf/stats/Strange/Sniper%20Rifle/Tradable/Craftable . When I was sort of new, I actually bought that crate for a few cents on community market because I loved sniper, unboxed the strange sniper rifle (what I was hoping for) first try. I only had 1 key too. I still have it to this day with over 5700 kills.

When they released the PBPP, Phlog and Carbine strangifier, they didn't take into account that people who didn't play before November 2013 would think every item has a strangifier.

None will probably exist. Most likely so it won't kill the 2011 strange festive market.

But hey, it's Valve so..

If they can screw up the Widowmaker, they can Screw up Strange Festives :blink:

If they can screw up the Widowmaker, they can Screw up Strange Festives :blink:

I dont think they will do anything to the festives. Mainly because these have the "limited" guarantee. They wont go back on their word. 

"But Alpha, the widow-"

SLAP

No. It says specifically that the weapons in crate X would not be found in another crate. A strangifier is not a weapon; its a strangifier. However, to counteract this once and for all, they added the Limited Quality, showing which items, for sure, will not be re released (Also gave em a reason to sell buds and max)

It was crate 27, the all sniper crate. Cheaper to pick one up and get it for sure, rather than unsure of a crate, and paying 3 times as much to maybe (if you're luck) get it. Just get one for three ref http://backpack.tf/stats/Strange/Sniper%20Rifle/Tradable/Craftable . When I was sort of new, I actually bought that crate for a few cents on community market because I loved sniper, unboxed the strange sniper rifle (what I was hoping for) first try. I only had 1 key too. I still have it to this day with over 5700 kills.

Jbird has 100000 actual legit kill on his sniper.

Archived