Santa hats - now for YOUR avatar!

Supore

So I'm giving all your avatars a santa hat! Sure, this may be early, but that's mainly because there are a lot of people who want a santa hat on their precious avatar's head.

What are the conditions?

- There must be a "top" of your avatar
- The tip of your avatar's head/object must not touch the edge of your avatar (or else there are gonna be some wonky hats)
- Provide the direction you want the dangeling ballsack of the hat to hang (aka 'left' or 'right')

That's it!

Now, you may think: Supore, why don't I just ask someone else? Well I will tell you.

First: I'm artisticerer than anybody here on the forums
Secondly: my santa hat looks zupar gud

NeG5O5R.gif

So sexy~

Thridly: I add A SHADOW. Yes, I add a suddle yet noticable shadow to the santa hat - if applicable.

So how will one's amazing avatar look after a makeover with a santa hat? Well, check my album in the link below to see my previous works:

http://imgur.com/a/kBsj4

Donations are welcome, but not necessary!

Donators:
cares - Festive Sapper: love you looongtime <3
Tactical Ass - Dahlok's Bar: so sweet <3
Shrektastic - Refined + Uncraft Coffin kit: love you Shrek, I'll pray to you every night from now on <3

DefNotNuz - Refined metal: Thanks <3

Leave your requests down below!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm giving all your avatars a santa hat! Sure, this may be early, but that's mainly because there are a lot of people who want a santa hat on their precious avatar's head.

What are the conditions?

- There must be a "top" of your avatar

- The tip of your avatar's head/object must not touch the edge of your avatar (or else there are gonna be some wonky hats)

- Provide the direction you want the dangeling ballsack of the hat to hang (aka 'left' or 'right')

That's it!

Now, you may think: Supore, why don't I just ask someone else? Well I will tell you.

NeG5O5R.gif

So sexy~

Thridly: I add A SHADOW. Yes, I add a suddle yet noticable shadow to the santa hat - if applicable.

So how will one's amazing avatar look after a makeover with a santa hat? Well, check my album in the link below to see my previous works:

http://imgur.com/a/kBsj4

Donations are welcome, but not necessary!

Donators:

cares - Festive Sapper: love you looongtime <3

Leave your requests down below!

There's about 3 other threads of this already. 

There's about 3 other threads of this already. 

NeG5O5R.gif

So sexy~

Also, please don't quote the OP, thank you.

Archived