My account got suspended. Apperantly it was a "second warning". I never got a first warning.

Martijn

Today I wanted to check classifieds yet found a message that my account has been banned with the message "Troll prices in classifieds; second warning"

I do not remember getting a first warning. Is there any history of "warnings" you get where I can check this? If not what kind of notifications would I have gotten on a first warning?

Today I wanted to check classifieds yet found a message that my account has been banned with the message "Troll prices in classifieds; second warning"

I do not remember getting a first warning. Is there any history of "warnings" you get where I can check this? If not what kind of notifications would I have gotten on a first warning?

Why are you making troll classifieds in the first place? 

Thank you. It appears I have 0 notifications, not even a notification of my current suspension. Does this mean I never got a first warning?

Why are you making troll classifieds in the first place? 

I didn't. I am just looking for more information on what is going on. I will file a ban appeal later.

I didn't. I am just looking for more information on what is going on. I will file a ban appeal later.

If you didn't, then you would not have been banned.

Is this you? http://backpack.tf/u/76561197996062528

'Cause by doing a simple google search for "steam user martijn" (tried finding those troll classified listings) this came up: http://m.imgur.com/qfSsBp0

For everyone who's afraid of clicking the link, google the same thing or take my word for martijn having a classified up for 287 buds. Unless you (Martijn) owned a high-tier burning unusual (or anything in that price range), I have proof of a troll classified created by you.

I do not want to start a war though! Please, I hope you (Martijn) answers in a respectable tone, and I hope to see the same thing from everyone else. No one here's an idiot enough to be called one, either.

Have a nice day

Archived