Punishment_Fatal

What the frick, when I click on it, it goes to my outpost profile. You are saying my trades are bad aren't you :mellow: Go to my profile and see the eprs and all my trades succeeded WITH the backpack.tf price.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the frick, when I click on it, it goes to my outpost profile. You are saying my trades are bad aren't you :mellow: Go to my profile and see the eprs and all my trades succeeded WITH the backpack.tf price.

no you got unbanned ;(

Yeah. It goes to tf2outpost.com/trades. Which is your trades. When I say your, I mean the trades of the account you're currently logged on as. 

You really fell for that :P

Ehh. That person was intentionally trying to make a troll trade.

Even if it was intentionally made, It's still annoy my eyes ._.

It's funny cuz it is really bad

they're not bad

Punishment Fatal for saying I am a bad trader

I'm fairly sure it's jokingly said, and really if this offends you, grow up. The world is a bitch and so is everyone on it.

It's funny cuz it is really bad

So, you're trying to have a personal vendetta with me that's failing really badly.

I know that you are really good trader and I am a bad trader, so happy trading! :) While I sit in the corner and cry because I can't enjoy trading :(

You can try improving my copying my skills

Since I have to edit quotes to make myself look good with others, it proves the fact that I can't talk to a person head-on.

I must agree with you on your point there. Beside that quote, your backpack value has never risen over $87, and mine has gone to $105 before, so don't give me that talk about not knowing how to trade.

Archived