Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2014

Python.

The point is not to receive, but to give

If there are users expecting to get something of great value for resale and not sentimental reasons, they shouldn't bother joining

Alright, fair point, hadn't thought of that.

I'll take my leave then.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, how do you look into someones trading history? 

Santa meant that as in look at their Outpost, bazaar, backpack.tf profiles and see what they're buying or have sold. Maybe you can give them something they want and avoid giving them what they have already had

Santa meant that as in look at their Outpost, bazaar, backpack.tf profiles and see what they're buying or have sold. Maybe you can give them something they want and avoid giving them what they have already had

Ok ty, didn't know what he meant

Im goin in! Added the account and will give my item once he's online.

Santa cannot trade until the 30th of November/1st of December

Also, don't you want to know who you're giving a gift to before you send it in?

I would like to join, if I may. :D

Edit: I guess I can't join this year's secret santa. Happy holidays to you all!

The average gift is around 2-4 keys. Be tasteful in your gift and remember to think about the person and his or her aspirations

Although the minimum is a reclaimed, I hope nobody will gift less than a key

HoHoHo

I HoHoHope everyone who I have sent partners to have begun to think about what they will be giving

Remember that Santa will be closing the nice kiddie list on the 20th of December to prep the toys and his sleigh

I will begin making toys immediately during the first of December, when I can trade on Steam

Gifts will be sent out the eve of the most joyous day of the year, Christmas. Please do not ask for your gift. Santa will come to you.

Glad you all could be a part of this very merry activity, and have a happy New Year

The average gift is around 2-4 keys. Be tasteful in your gift and remember to think about the person and his or her aspirations

Although the minimum is a reclaimed, I hope nobody will gift less than a key

Can it be +1 key in items or in pure.

if so I'm in

Joining. 

But the description is very unclear. Do we choose the person? Do you choose the person we give the gift to?

Also, how do we know every single person will get one gift? What if one person gets chosen 5 times and three people don't get chosen at all?

I think for all of fairness that everyone gets chosen a random person. Just like irl secret santas. Everyone randomly gets assigned a number (that's their own number) and then we randomly assign other people a second number (the number to the person we're going to give the gift to.)

Otherwise this really isn't "secret" but actually pretty biased.

Archived