Logitech G13 owners

ivor

how is this a TF2 related discussion?

Sorry, should have mentioned: I have one, and I'm having trouble thinking up hotkeys for it specifically for TF2.  My bad.

you know how in tf2 you press '2' then click to change to secondarry wep i want to just press '2' and not click. Is this what you mean?

you know how in tf2 you press '2' then click to change to secondarry wep i want to just press '2' and not click. Is this what you mean?

Not exactly - with the G13, you can create macros (ie. scout double-jump for one button, !rtd for another), and I'm looking to see if anyone else has this device and how they use it.

Not exactly - with the G13, you can create macros (ie. scout double-jump for one button, !rtd for another), and I'm looking to see if anyone else has this device and how they use it.

I see but could it work for my purpose?

I see but could it work for my purpose?

Not necessarily I suppose, unless you had a G13 - although there might be a program out there that permits you to use macros on a standard keyboard, but I'm not exactly sure.

Not necessarily I suppose, unless you had a G13 - although there might be a program out there that permits you to use macros on a standard keyboard, but I'm not exactly sure.

its so annoying having to press the number then click instead of just pressing the number :c

its so annoying having to press the number then click instead of just pressing the number :c

Actually I think I know a way around that, you have to go into Advanced Options in the main menu, and enable Fast Weapon Switch.  That way you can switch to say, your secondary instantly just by pressing 2.  However the same thing applies to your scroll wheel, you change weapons just by scrolling up one notch.

Actually I think I know a way around that, you have to go into Advanced Options in the main menu, and enable Fast Weapon Switch.  That way you can switch to say, your secondary instantly just by pressing 2.  However the same thing applies to your scroll wheel, you change weapons just by scrolling up one notch.

I don't use the scroll wheel, too dangerous

Archived