Yep, sure, take my key for your crappy item....

ElectricSkies

Did you ever wonder why the fuck little 8 year olds play team fortress 2? Me too, cause all they're really useful for is trolling. But it comes to the point when the little cunts just dont play fair. Sending random trades for there crapping items, whining and complaining, begging for keys and admin powers. This is too ridiculous I can't even describe it. Just no....

Kalabar out. 

Did you ever wonder why the fuck little 8 year olds play team fortress 2? Me too, cause all they're really useful for is trolling. But it comes to the point when the little cunts just dont play fair. Sending random trades for there crapping items, whining and complaining, begging for keys and admin powers. This is too ridiculous I can't even describe it. Just no....

Kalabar out. 

There are annoying 8 years olds on every game...

Kalabar out. 

But you're one of those little 8 year olds playing team fortress 2.

Wow man, that hurts... 

8 Year olds arent that smart anyways... Most of them probably dont even know about forums like this.

But then again, we can never underestimate our enemies, can we now? *cough* The Real SSJ5 *cough*

Lay it off, we all had our moments with annoying, immature people, there is no need to sink as low as them by acting like one yourself

There are annoying 8 years olds on every game...

really?  I havn't seen any any 8 year olds shooting craps or playing russian roulette.  you have?  that's hardcore.

:D

Kalabar out.

Trade_minecraft servers in a nutshell.

i do beg for admin powers like "Noclip me pls :3"

when im 8,my parents don't even care a blink on what am I playing

also begging for admin powers isn't ridicilous =,=

really?  I havn't seen any any 8 year olds shooting craps or playing russian roulette.  you have?  that's hardcore.

:D

Oh tons of them, they are hardcore gamblers.

Archived