Stop pricing unusuals

AwesomeMcCoolName

63 members have voted

1. 1. Petition

Think unusuals are a bit unstable atm with buds fluctuating so often and keys still creeping up :S

Been seeing alot of low tier unusuals with b/os of like 9-10 keys lately...

new traders who cant backpack.tf, let alone look around outpost

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new traders who cant backpack.tf, let alone look around outpost

Some unusuals should sell that low. There r so many choices it us enevitable that some wilk have literally no demand. There r some unique hats that i would rather wear. I like an h executioner with bolt boy.

Some unusuals should sell that low. There r so many choices it us enevitable that some wilk have literally no demand. There r some unique hats that i would rather wear. I like an h executioner with bolt boy.

I sell the ugliest for more then what you can find elsewhere and thats fine. Unusual market isnt about looks when it comes to low tier unusuals. Most of the time new player has keys buys unusual with all his keys just to own an unusual(any)

I sell the ugliest for more then what you can find elsewhere and thats fine. Unusual market isnt about looks when it comes to low tier unusuals. Most of the time new player has keys buys unusual with all his keys just to own an unusual(any)

This. Most new players just want the "status" of having an unusual making the lower tier ones look apealing xD

Think my first unusual was a nut and bolt cancer heavy where i sold it off for 2 key profit. (y)

I keep updating unusuals.

Why? - Outdated and/or unpriced unusuals needs to get an accurate pricing. I don't see a problem with the low-mid tier unusuals (<10 buds), prices fluctuate, keys fluctuate, buds fluctuate (not much). I also never use any proof of USD sales. If I find those, I just search for another unusual to update.

Yes, I am one of those (newbies) who doesn't count unusuals in usd.

1. You could count them in Euros too, and get a different result.
  2. Taxes, fees, ...
  3. Buds (ref -> keys -> buds) change in usd as well.

I am aware that lots of higher unusuals are getting sold for usd, though. But who uses backpack.tf for their god-tier-burning-scorching-sunbeams-antifreeze-teamcaptain-blightedbeak-nohmercy anyways? I think sellers who have such unusuals, don't follow backpack.tf for their pricing, but look what they paid it for, and what they want to sell it for. The same goes for the buyers of those unusuals. I could be wrong about this, of course.

Archived