• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• λngelღмander

• puddingkip

• Supore

• Tactical

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank god I'm a photographer.    My puppies playing in my Backyard.  

Found this white cat in my backyard. Had her for four months. We contacted the owner every day after seeing an ad on craiglist, but she didn't respond. She finally did and came to get her. I don't kno

except he doesnt help with anything

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I had a hamster which I loved alot but one day when I woke up, I found the hamster lying on the patch of cotton thing. I thought it was asleep so I decided not to bother it, but when I woke up, I saw it still lying there and went to touch it and the hamster was dead. I still cry when I think about it.

• Like 1

I had a hamster which I loved alot but one day when I woke up, I found the hamster lying on the patch of cotton thing. I thought it was asleep so I decided not to bother it, but when I woke up, I saw it still lying there and went to touch it and the hamster was dead. I still cry when I think about it.

I never want this to happen. But it will one day :'(

We have a black cat that can be justified as brain dead retarded. This thing is scared of its own damn shadow and wont stop dribbling on EVERYTHING. Imagine that. Cat jumps on PC desk. Looks at you square in the face with its dopey eyes and tongue flopping out, spraying its drool everywhere, all over your keyboard, mouse, mouse mat and my hand. I love it to bits but. Jesus Christ.

Edit: Forgot to mention his name. Bam Bam. Have a feeling it may have done that on one too many windows/doors

The Radiated Banana

my parents gave me goldfish as a test to see if i can handle pets. all the goldfish died. all 15. so yeah, never getting a dog or sum shit

Dog (3th one), Guinea pig, Horse, Goat (deal with it), had two cats 30 doves 12 chicken, but that was before we moved

"3th" lol

wat, so many animals, was it a zoo or farm? :o