Help meeee

Albinoblackbear

So I got this amazing new hat, a 1 of 1 time warp themed ketch =D

I would like to suggest a price, based on the green blackhole ketch, worth 2.4-2.8 But I cant suggest a price because it was newly unboxed and tf.backpack can't find it

1 how do I suggest a price for this hat

2 Im thinking of pricing it at 3 buds, but I have no proof because it was unboxed 12 hours ago

3 Is it themed, the whole Egyptian back in time thing?

Thanks for reading!

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/11980102 my sexy hat

Im pricing it based on what the same effect hat goes for,

I didn't buy it for what I posted, and he never had an unusual b4, then he unboxed 2 so he Quickselled them because he was unsure of the prices

Also it should be worth more than the green blackhole ketchs because it is 1 of 1 and in my opinion themed

Also I'm new to the forums, but im pretty sure your not supposed to like your own trade

That was to the guy above, but to you, why are comparison prices wrong? I understand they are usually a bit off but its practically the same effect

1) Im pricing it based on what the same effect hat goes for,

2) I didn't buy it for what I posted, and he never had an unusual b4, then he unboxed 2 so he Quickselled them because he was unsure of the prices

3) Also it should be worth more than the green blackhole ketchs because it is 1 of 1 and in my opinion themed

Also I'm new to the forums, but im pretty sure your not supposed to like your own trade

1) Comparison pricing sucks, and GBH=/=Time Warp. (P.s. GBH>Time Warp) 

Comparison pricing sucks since there is often a huge demand/supply difference between effects. Look around, you'll see quite quickly why comparison prices suck (hint look at G/P Energy, Ghosts and Hearts)

2) In YOUR opinion he "quicksold" it....just because you think that, doesn't mean its true. 

3) No one cares about your opinion. 

The supply of this hat is low... and if you say no one cares about opinions then why did u say GBH>time warp  - Hypocrite

You have good points but please don't act cocky about your omniscient knowledge

Thanks for the opinion though, I can lower the price

Archived