Thoughts on Trade.tf's MyBot

Bae Be

Yeah, I love the innovations that they're making but idk, seems like the whole trading things being changed to an entire different level. All run by bots and whatnot. 

bp auto just accepts offers, this bot can automatically trade items. Well, at least it looks like it.

There's a limit to how many trades the bot can have though. 

A maximum of 4 for free users. Not sure for premium users though. 

I've been using it today and it's worked fine for me. Sold a few items and my TOD ticket banking has worked awesome. 

I have 5 working bots up though, so I doubt 4 is the max. 

My one complaint so far would be I'd like to see it count craft weapons as .05 or 2 as 1 scrap. Helpful for me when trading lower value items quickly. 

Do not quote me on this but I heard the bot does not check Steamrep or any sites for marked traders, which could be a bit of an issue.

Do not quote me on this but I heard the bot does not check Steamrep or any sites for marked traders, which could be a bit of an issue.

That is correct, but if you are trading smaller items like weapons, craft hats, tickets, keybanking, etc you should be fine. It's more of an issue if you are buying/selling unusuals, but I wouldn't know of anybody who'd really want to use auto trading for those. 

Yeah could be in an issue, should be looked into by the staff.

This is probably a stupid question but I'll try anyway :

The Mybot page can be backgrounded? (aka can I play or just do random shit with my pc while my browser is still open on that page?)

This is probably a stupid question but I'll try anyway :

The Mybot page can be backgrounded? (aka can I play or just do random shit with my pc while my browser is still open on that page?)

Yeah, afaik, that is possible.

Trade.tf added some more item banking features:

• RPS taunt banking - free users
  • Rancho Relaxo taunt baking - free users
  • Conga taunt banking - free users
  • Earbud banking - pro users
  • Max head banking - pro users

Archived