... SFM *mumble* *swear*

AndersLofnes

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Anderssfm

If you like my work go nuts and I you like support me and join my happy little community

A little taste I made just on a black map:

http://imgur.com/5T82f5S

[REQUESTS CLOSED] Feel free to post but I will not take it on for a bit 

I have school :3

Corgi's Medic(a few adjustments to the criteria but hey it looks alright):uM1kvsS.png

Just what I'm looking for!

Could you do one for me please? :D

Class: Scout

Team: Red

Cosmetics: Thirst Blood (Painted Mann Co. Orange), Spooky Sleeves, and Spooky Shoes.
Map: sd_doomsday_event

Thanks!

AndersLofnes: do you get alot of request? Many sfmers charge ref for their works so i might do it too.. but i dont know is it worth.. whit that i mean do i want to slowdown request rate for ref..

Hopefully you can help me whit this problem ðŸ˜

AndersLofnes: do you get alot of request? Many sfmers charge ref for their works so i might do it too.. but i dont know is it worth.. whit that i mean do i want to slowdown request rate for ref..

Hopefully you can help me whit this problem

When i advertise on servers I get tons of people, just spread awareness and get some practice in :3

Thanks Neverx xD I'm not used to porting maps 

No problem! I love the look of the new map but if you can't get it that's fine, I don't want you trying to hard to get the map, Harvest event looks nice anyways.

No problem! I love the look of the new map but if you can't get it that's fine, I don't want you trying to hard to get the map, Harvest event looks nice anyways.

I am currently extracting the files I may be able to get it yet :) you just need a special program to open up the game files

Why not, right?

Class: Medic

Cosmetics: Blighted Beak (Sunbeams), Archimedes, ???

Pose: Towering over dead bodies whilst laughing maniacally (or just stepping on a body, whatever works for you)

Map: Whatever fits the pose, I guess

Please and Thank You!

When i advertise on servers I get tons of people, just spread awareness and get some practice in :3

Yea! But i might not do that i already get pretty nice ammount of stuff even thou im doing these free..

I'd like to request.

Class: Sniper

Cosmetics: Toowoomba Tunic (White), Deep Cover Operator (White), Double Cross-Comm (Black), (And if you can do 4, Triggerman's Tacticals).

Weapons: Stock Sniper Rifle

Map: Snake Water (Middle Control Point)

Pose: Aiming at the middle (Facing you)

Yea! But i might not do that i already get pretty nice ammount of stuff even thou im doing these free..

Right if you are practiced and have say an established group I would say you could charge a small ref price for now :3 and if youre already getting stuff great! now you can get more stuff

Why not, right?

Class: Medic

Cosmetics: Blighted Beak (Sunbeams), Archimedes, ???

Pose: Towering over dead bodies whilst laughing maniacally (or just stepping on a body, whatever works for you)

Map: Whatever fits the pose, I guess

Please and Thank You!

Done

Right if you are practiced and have say an established group I would say you could charge a small ref price for now :3 and if youre already getting stuff great! now you can get more stuff

Yea.. how much have you used Sfm? I have about 63 hours in it :D

Archived