What's the weirdest video you've ever seen?

Punishment_Fatal

If I link that here, I'll get a forum ban too I'm afraid. If you're really interested (or anyone else) I'll them personally without Cleverpun warning me.Weirdest one youtube still left up is "interview with a cannibal", which is about a Japanese guy eating people. this really happened. Here's the weirdest legal

and I just realised I watches one lunatic one icepick and three guys one hammer. Those qualify as weird too I guess. (due to bans no links here).

If I link that here, I'll get a forum ban too I'm afraid. If you're really interested (or anyone else) I'll them personally without Cleverpun warning me.Weirdest one youtube still left up is "interview with a cannibal", which is about a Japanese guy eating people. this really happened. Here's the weirdest legal , and I just realised I watches one lunatic one icepick and three guys one hammer. Those qualify as weird too I guess. (due to bans no links here).

that's nasty

i watched the whole thing... messed up stuff

Go look up "I Feel Fantastic" on Youtube.  I'm not linking it right now because it's late and I DO feel like sleeping tonight

• 2 months later...

If anybody is seriously interested, I made a list but can't post it here because I don't want to be banned. If interested, pm me or chat via steam

Archived