Can someone please advice Steamrep or something about my situation..

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Administrators

I do not believe Derpeh to be one to create lies, however, I like to have "all the cards on the table" since I may have forget from time-to-time when certain statements were made, and having a link to them is always helpful.

True indeed. Providing proof or link always helps in the best possible way.  ^_^

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The statement was a sarcastic remark provoked by a comment on the thread which no longer exists. Helen was not considered an active administrator of SteamRep at the time, so she spoke for herself and not as a representative of the site. As detailed by the WayBack Machine, Helen was listed as an inactive administrator sometime between December 12th, 2013 and February 9th, 2014. However, her post on the thread was made on May 9th, 2014.

Regardless, the issue of d0's appeal to Harpoon Gaming does not focus on SteamRep's report system since the report/appeals process is not used to appeal his caution tag, so the attention of the thread should not turn towards it. Whether or not it was a harmless prank does not excuse d0's actions. d0 should have known his boundaries especially when speaking to a site's administrator. d0 clearly acknowledges the Harpoon Gaming administrator's statement that d0 is asking for fake reputation and having never to which d0 replies, immaturely, but in the affirmative in both instances.

Whether she represents the site or not she is still amongst one of the best known admins and she was the one who banned vince, she shouldnt probe people about steamrep's backlog. I would just like to point out I am not justifying the actions of vince/d0 nor am I defending them, my original comment was solely directed at your comment about steamrep's refusal to hire more people to cope with the workload as it is their refusal to do anything which is why a once great site has deteriorated to nothing.

I dont see d0's tag getting removed/changed anytime soon the mod that looked over it has already reviewed and given a final answer it seems like d0 has just yet to accept this and is still trying to change this decision which is why the mod is annoyed.

Why haven't SR reached out for help when they clearly need it??

That's what I want to know.

As stated, they need to get off their high horse. :/

SR do not care since it's made by HG. Regardless of how many trades of cash, rep related stuff, brokering, assistance of any kind that would contain and improve my rep before or after this it's 100% useless because what I did at the time is all that matter. The guy who reported me is buying several hijacked items and I reported him on outpost after researching him, he's not an admin or staff member of HG as fare as I'm concerned? Just a fanboy who added me during my Scorching Specs time and asking me some questions (I don't remember everything, was a while ago).

I cannot prove it was a joke even tho I sent this to several Steam friends and I didn't specify to the guy who reported me it was a joke. But even if I mentioned it BEFORE I got a caution tag the trust system is corrupt and handled poorly due to the fact many traders ask for rep without any cash related trades I figured it's useless anyway.

But nothing matters, all that matter is the guy who reported me -- I didn't do any cash or trade with him, so there's no transaction made. HG Admin told me after 3months+ he decided I shouldn't re-appeal even tho he told me if I did a dramatic change(or something like that) he would reconsider... But I guess the $10,000's of brokering and cash trades since is not enough, so I don't even know what they expect from me..

I believe I've made over 1000+ trades since the tag, I've had 2 people who had issues with it. 1 reconsidered and accepted my offer and the other sold be4 we had to chance to speak. So my trading career get like, no problem what so ever.. Which means the tag is just pretty much useless if the purpose is to show users I'm not "trustworthy". So once again this is gonna backfire on the communties that I tend to spend time on and help, motivation go down and I lose respect to the people. 

Every1 just complain and not much advice, I'll just deal with it.

Immature that so many people just insulted SR when I clearly just wanted advice.

~close please.

• Administrators

Every1 just complain and not much advice, I'll just deal with it.

Immature that so many people just insulted SR when I clearly just wanted advice.

~close please.

I have given my advice, I don't see how anyone can give you any other advice other than to what I have said. That is what you can do or just deal with it and eventually accept the mark completely.  :ph34r:

I have given my advice, I don't see how anyone can give you any other advice other than to what I have said. That is what you can do or just deal with it and eventually accept the mark completely.  :ph34r:

I did get some, but mostly people just insult SR/HG Staff. I accept and it and I will deal with it, now please do not reply to this thread and wait for some1 to close it.

Archived