What is your favorite movie and why ?

☣Long218☢

When Harry met Sally or Mean Girls. I don't know, just if I get a choice of what movie to see it'll be between those. I prefer when Harry met Sally more. (:

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter

Great movie.  I had a few people tell me they didn't enjoy it, though I feel if they ignored the name and actually watched, they'd think it was good.

Mean Girls

Always a gud movie.

A few others on my top list:

The Animal

Warm Bodies

Mama

Saw I, II, III, etc.

(I have thousands more I could add to the list.  Couldn't think of much off the top of my head, though I watch movies 25/8)

One of my all-time favorites: Drop Dead Fred :wub: :wub: :wub:  If you haven't seen it, where have you been!?

A Scanner Darkly

cool style.  interesting/complicated plot despite a lot of the dialogue just being drug induced funny conversations.

• 3 weeks later...

Hunger Games, Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter and Les Miserables

Were you born last year?

Dazed and Confused, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The Room

Timmy Wiseau delivers such a believable, moving performance that I was crying by the end when he

killed himself after losing Lisa ;_;

Were you born last year?

I read the book and it was good and also they're releasing the 2nd one this year on december and the 3rd next year on May so I can't wait!

Dazed and Confused, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Those movies are old school...

Movies with epic soundtracks. (Thor, Pirates of the Caribbean, LOTR, Transformers, Saving Private Ryan, Schindler's List, Gladiator, King Arthur, ...)

If I really have to choose: The Dark Knight Rises.

Danny Elfman and Hans Zimmer for the win.

I read the book and it was good and also they're releasing the 2nd one this year on december and the 3rd next year on May so I can't wait!

Those movies are old school...

Well, you need to go Old School then. Monty Python made so many absurd comedies that ring deeper than you'd think they would: The Life of Brian's "Always look on the birght side of life", Holy Grail's Taunting scene, as well as the jabs at Princess in a Tower syndrome, and The Meaning of Life's Army Marching scene.

The Room

Timmy Wiseau delivers such a believable, moving performance that I was crying by the end when he

killed himself after losing Lisa ;_;

how do you add spoilers :3

Archived