[POLL] Your Most Hated Insect(s)

Balcherite

Least Favorite Insect(s)? MULTIPLE CHOICE!  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Insect(s)?

Mosquitos: They're So God Damn Annoying, I Mean Litterally, I Usually See Them Flying Into The GOD DAMN TOILET, When I Need To Take A Shit, I Need To Flush 2 Times Just To Get Rid Of It, Sometimes I Do Get Rid Of It, But Guess What ? ANOTHER F**KING MOSQUITO FLIES INTO THE TOILET. But, Don't Get Me Started On Blutterflies. Roachers ? I'm Not Scare Of That Crap, Ate It Once During My School Camping Trip. 

Does Anyone Knows Why Mosquitos Like Toilets So Much ? Cause, Literally I Found 7 Mosquitos Inside My Toilet This Morning.

Omfg grasshoppers. I had one going into my anal and I had to go to the hospital and get it out

My grandfather's house have a lot of Mosquitos, extremely annoying, a dozen of them can bite you at the same moment

Silverfish gave me jumpscares, when I opened an old book, Silverfishes just came out and I was scared

Flies, everyone hates flies, the annoying prick that cannot be killed easily

Omfg grasshoppers. I had one going into my anal and I had to go to the hospital and get it out

How..... did.... it get there in the first place.........?

PS Is it bad that i lol'd while reading that?

How..... did.... it get there in the first place.........?

PS Is it bad that i lol'd while reading that?

I saw it hopped inside and my butt/anal was itching like crazy. Doctors say that the grasshopper got into the outer section of my butt

The process was painful

Archived