[GIRL]

comfortable

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump, updated the list finally.

I can still afford keys, by the way.

Mine in the steam group is way better, most of the people in this list have dropped out halfway through and then put it back on later

Mine in the steam group is way better, most of the people in this list have dropped out halfway through and then put it back on later

I am extremely late, damn.

Thanks for keeping track, that's some dedication.

Correct me if I'm wrong however, but there are some people from that list that you have not included which are from my updated list (4 minutes ago). Perhaps Steam's name history records are off? What are your sources if I may ask?

I am extremely late, damn.

Thanks for keeping track, that's some dedication.

Correct me if I'm wrong however, but there are some people from that list that you have not included which are from my updated list (4 minutes ago). Perhaps Steam's name history records are off? What are your sources if I may ask?

I checked the steam names of people in the group. If they had [GIRL] in their names and had never taken it out I included them. For instance if I would put [girl] in my name again I wouldn't count

I checked the steam names of people in the group. If they had [GIRL] in their names and had never taken it out I included them. For instance if I would put [girl] in my name again I wouldn't count

I haven't removed the tag from my name once, but it doesn't look like I'm on the list.

the amount of people that think I'm a real grill is shocking, my name is kevin the chicken god ffs

I kinda like having it tho, get a double-edged sword of people being really nice to you or being all pervy and creepy (which is fun as well)

feel like I'm gonna keep it after the competition is finished  B)

what day did you join? mistakes can be made

Looks like the 19th of October.

I've been on the list in the thread since I joined, but I noticed I wasn't listed on the list you made in the steam group.

Can I join the GIRL group for the lolz?

Yes, im serious

You're here for the damn keys? Do you know how many buds you could make with all that time? What is wrong with you people?

im lazy

and i also could make profit, AND win this competetion at the same time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived