Horace's lovers and loadouts

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

this thread is for bear lovers.

Lately I am in love with this little fella

and I want to see every possible combinations of paints and loadouts with him by othr members of the community that love bears too

here are mine

weTDAhU.jpg

c6Phdji.jpg

ay0XijF.jpg

XXwJBi7.jpg

Fn2Ivvo.jpg

UFX11ht.jpg

n5llnA5.jpg

WLdHt5r.jpg

my personal favorite is pyroman

and I love the x instead on the right eye on demo's head :)

i'd remove that pink from the Horace, will math better with everything:)

My Fav is the Solly

Never owned one of these but i think Horace+Max or Horace+Any Beards is awesome

It is unattractive for me because it is goign down in price huehue.

#RiseOfTheAustraliums

(I haven't seen it in game myself. Almost got one but...)

It is unattractive for me because it is goign down in price huehue.

#RiseOfTheAustraliums

(I haven't seen it in game myself. Almost got one but...)

price is irrelevant though with the thread :/

''the price goes down''....not sure if you are just trolling or not.

but since you started it : http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Genuine%20Horace

it sells for more from that when it was released (and when it was released it was even rarer have in mind)

if you have any other example of a hat in tf2 that managed to do so in steam market please feel free to share it with me..

I am following steam market from day 1,not even max buds bmoc's bill's vintage bill's and so on managed to do so.

for market standards since it started to sell for 10-15 euro the price shouldbe by now -75% at least.but instead has surpass the 15=16 euro purchase value of it by subscribing on the rps.

that never happened in the past with any hat I know. or weapon for that matter.

i'd remove that pink from the Horace, will math better with everything:)

how2math

pink horace: "2 + 2 = rainbows and sunshine"

regular horace: "2 + 2 = 4"

price is irrelevant though with the thread :/

''the price goes down''....not sure if you are just trolling or not.

but since you started it : http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Genuine%20Horace

it sells for more than it was when released (and when it was released it was even rarer have in mind)

if you have any other example of a hat in tf2 that managed to do so in steam market please feel free to share it with me..

I am following steam market from day 1,not even max buds bmoc's bill's vintage bill's and so on managed to do so.

for market standards since it started to sell for 10-15 euro the price shouldbe by now -75% at least.but instead has surpass the 156 euro purchase value of it by subscribing on the rps.

that never happened in the past with any hat I know. or weapon for that matter.

Wait. "sells for more when it was released."

You do realize that valve taxes all sales? So what you see on steam may not be the "real price" someone is selling it at.

Even if steam market sells it higher, it will change to fit. The price on backpack.tf just went down to 12-13 keys. THe steam market "should" change to compensate (why buy for x price when you can get 12-13 keys at x price and save x amount). So price will still go down, regardless of what steam community market says.

You do realize that valve taxes all sales? So what you see on steam may not be the "real price" someone is selling it at.

Even if steam market sells it higher, it will change to fit. The price on backpack.tf just went down to 12-13 keys. THe steam market "should" change to compensate (why buy for x price when you can get 12-13 keys at x price and save x amount). So price will still go down, regardless of what steam community market says.

Let's not fight about prices and get off topic now ._.

you do realize this applies to everything though. and the "real" price is minus 15%for the seller.
for a bills the buyer pays 4.5 keys
the seller -15%
 if you can read the graph you will see it started by selling for 10 euros.convert that to whatever is your currency and after 1 month it is selling for 24-26 euro <100% risewhen everything that gets marketable usually go 75%- after the same period of time.

that suggest that
a.the demand is huge
b.the offer is limited
c.izgood + a + b= horace

Here goes a picture of a Spy with Horace, Viewfinder and Bandana all painted Tinge.

upd.

w8

Will it clip?

I dont have a viewfinder to test it but i am sure you can wear all those together without any issues.

I just realized that when the Horace is equipped on Demo, he's missing an eye as well. 

yeah hehehehehe

faku

match*

i will paint it tinge i used this as it was the only unsold  I had.

and I had spend all my funds in late keys already...

or I will buy a tinge one :/ I Iike the pink in my miscs in general.

Archived