NEED PAYPAL HELP

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

I've been happily using paypal for nearly 5-6 months now, but as I've gone over the money trade limit. They have now asked for my details to match it with my previous. 

I am not 18, I think i entered 18 before. but if I don't match the age I put before,a re they gonna lock my account? If I lie, I am garenteed to be locked surely? 

D:

This is the questionaire http://imgur.com/k9kF29z

Assuming that you've not been compulsively deleting all of your e-mail messages, you could search through the earliest ones from Paypal (assuming that they were kind enough to send you this information --- actually I don't really remember if they did or not because my information's all true).

Assuming that you've not been compulsively deleting all of your e-mail messages, you could search through the earliest ones from Paypal (assuming that they were kind enough to send you this information --- actually I don't really remember if they did or not because my information's all true).

That sucks, always remember your fake birthdays and make sure they are the same everywhere.

Is there any way to check through paypal, no email D:

Is there any way to check through paypal, no email D:

Alas i don't think so...

Also, crap....don't remember what my age was either.....time to empty my paypal account :S 

Alas i don't think so...

Also, crap....don't remember what my age was either.....time to empty my paypal account :S 

I emptied mine. I got 140 days, do I enter what I think I did ( my normal b-day with 18 years old) or wait the 140 days and keep trading D:

I emptied mine. I got 140 days, do I enter what I think I did ( my normal b-day with 18 years old) or wait the 140 days and keep trading D:

Empty, start a new one with legit info.

Archived