Selfies!

PEASANT

I decided to read the Martian, when Opera snapped this pic of me haha

3c8f3a5990171476ac29943c8d30d0ce.jpg

The best part about roleplay posts like this is when they don't make sense after you change your name to something different later leaving the next generation of forumers in the future scratching their heads.

The best part about roleplay posts like this is when they don't make sense after you change your name to something different later leaving the next generation of forumers in the future scratching their heads.

your signature is giving me a fucking seizure

I decided to read the Martian, when Opera snapped this pic of me haha

3c8f3a5990171476ac29943c8d30d0ce.jpg

yours too

your signature is giving me a fucking seizure

yours too

at least its oc and not screencapped 

jk i love u bb :^))

Seriously guys, stop with the crappy joke posts with pictures that are clearly not you. Or continue posting them but don't be surprised to find the thread moved to the great below. Meaningless joke posts belong in the great below after all, not here. It just clogs up the thread with unfunny and incredibly repetitive posts.

And they fucking nuked Hyves and now I can't find any terrible selfies of me at ~12 years old. So here's a picture of me in 2006. I'm playing Jenga with my parents somewhere in Thailand

8nM7xO3.png?1

• Like 9

Seriously guys, stop with the crappy joke posts with pictures that are clearly not you. Or continue posting them but don't be surprised to find the thread moved to the great below. Meaningless joke posts belong in the great below after all, not here. It just clogs up the thread with unfunny and incredibly repetitive posts.

And they fucking nuked Hyves and now I can't find any terrible selfies of me at ~12 years old. So here's a picture of me in 2006. I'm playing Jenga with my parents somewhere in Thailand

8nM7xO3.png?1

You put the Coke bottle in the cup this is not ok

8nM7xO3.png?1

Did anyone else imagine Puddingkip slightly differently or just me...?

You put the Coke bottle in the cup this is not ok

This is (or was in 2006 at least) really common in Thai restaurants. When you tried to take it out of the glass they tried to correct us. So we just did it

Did anyone else imagine Puddingkip slightly differently or just me...?

I don't really look like that anymore to be honest. Much less blonde these days and no longer fat. Also 70 odd cm taller. I do still wear absolutely awful clothing though :P

I had posted a picture a while ago and was going to update it here, but it seems to have been lost to a void of some sort so here's an updated picture of me, Rambro. Back home from college and lost a little bit of weight since then, but not a whole lot.

12506986_991407664266325_2061805861_n.jp

UPDATE: I had weighed 268 here, down 7 from when I had come home from college (275)

• Like 3

8nM7xO3.png?1

Looks like you're concentrating really hard on that pile of jenga planks

I don't really look like that anymore to be honest. Much less blonde these days and no longer fat. Also 70 odd cm taller. I do still wear absolutely awful clothing though :P

Can you post a more recent one? :D  That 2006 picture was funny though :P

WsB59D1.jpg

I drew myself because I'm too obscure for anyone to actually care. Once I'm up a few hundred post I'll post a real selfie but for nowwww, let the celebrity comparison begin!

WsB59D1.jpg

I drew myself because I'm too obscure for anyone to actually care. Once I'm up a few hundred post I'll post a real selfie but for nowwww, let the celebrity comparison begin!

lol

4AQvaD9.png  some more pics   fTuLpN2.png

hard to believe this was me THREE years ago, holy shit can puberty change a person

slWOPyv.png

• Like 3

4AQvaD9.png  some more pics   fTuLpN2.png

hard to believe this was me THREE years ago, holy shit can puberty change a person

slWOPyv.png

you look more like Rick Astley than Hazza
  • Like 3