Selfies!

PEASANT

YUCULID.jpg

This was 1 year ago so yeah, when instagram filters came in affect :D

Jeez your cute 😠Wish there were girls like u in my school 😭😭

Jeez your cute Wish there were girls like u in my school

Sorry to break it to you, but that pic is about 4 years old and the poster turned out to be a guy. 

The tattooed chick is pretty hot though. So is that ginger touching your shoulder.

Tattooed chick is also my sister. Ginger touching my shoulder is also my sister as well

YUCULID.jpg

This was 1 year ago so yeah, when instagram filters came in affect :D

Omg hey! :P  it's Tim from Physics :lol:  We made eye contact that one time :D  Cool to see you're into TF2 :lol: I bought my first hat recently  B) it's pretty good ^_^  Well it was cool seeing you again maybe we can chill sometime :huh: Haha either way have a good one :wub: :wub:

Tattooed chick is also my sister. Ginger touching my shoulder is also my sister as well

how many siblings do you have???? are all of them your siblings?

how many siblings do you have???? are all of them your siblings?

Yes. All of them are my siblings (2 smallest are step siblings from the marriage happening in the picture)

Omg hey! :P  it's Tim from Physics :lol:  We made eye contact that one time :D  Cool to see you're into TF2 :lol: I bought my first hat recently  B) it's pretty good ^_^  Well it was cool seeing you again maybe we can chill sometime :huh: Haha either way have a good one :wub: :wub:

As someone who has been casually on here for a few years (roughly) this is the best thing i have ever read. Thank you

Post of the day

Take my like!

• 2 weeks later...

MRW its freezing and you have to wear 4 layers of clothes and you're still freezing

okog1rL.jpg

• Like 3