Brad Pitt

backpack.tf automatic help thread

Ant
23 hours ago, Antosheek said:

Anyone knows something to do with this? 

My bot works and can't find any errors in my bot's logs.

I dunno, may be relogin in steam in bot might help.

Probably Steam oAuthToken expired, or someting like that.

Nøbødy
On 10/30/2019 at 6:33 PM, Ant said:

The log you posted is telling that everifing is ok. At least it's looks like everethins is ok.

Is there any errors in logs when bot tries to confirm offers?

If there is, please post relevant log parts.

I deleted "<base 64 >" without deleting the identity_secret on my account.json and it's fixed, now it confim my trade successfully, thanks dude, your bot work well

Nøbødy

Hey Ant,

Does the bot can automatically accept items with specific paint ?

So far I know that he doesnt recognize items with parts.

Ant
12 hours ago, Nøbødy said:

Does the bot can automatically accept items with specific paint ?

So far I know that he doesnt recognize items with parts.

Bot can accept items havign any paints or strange parts, spells, etc. But, bot can't recognize what parts exactly an item has.

Bot just buys an sell painted or strange items as if it was a regular clean item, no special treatment for customized items.

Nøbødy
23 hours ago, Ant said:

Bot can accept items havign any paints or strange parts, spells, etc. But, bot can't recognize what parts exactly an item has.

Bot just buys an sell painted or strange items as if it was a regular clean item, no special treatment for customized items.

That's what I thought, thanks

serzak

hello,

i have the same problem as Nøbødy , the program succesfully reading trade request, it just won't accept it, because it can't find a matching listing(but the listing is on my account). but me, i can't find a <base 64> in my account.json. i am using the "fixed" version of backpack.tf automatic(the normal version of backpack.tf automatic don't display as user agent), but it wasn't working at the normal version of backpack.tf automatic, so i don't think it change anything

serzak
Posted (edited)

yeah, so visibly the problem was just the token being invalid(it do the same thing after that i reloaded the backpack.tf token) but now the with the good token i am blocked with cloudflare(error 401, but it can't be backpack.tf down because i can acces to backpack.tf), anybody know how to don't have cloudflare?

edit: oh wait no it's just that i'm dumb: i've put the token into identity secret, and not bp.tf token. just need now to see now if it work or not

edit 2: yep, now it's working, i think it was just the backpack.tf token who wasn't working

edit 3 : speaked too rapidly, always dosn't working.  oh yeah and i have noticed that sell order good, but the buy orders aren't working

Edited by serzak

Ant
On 4/28/2020 at 12:50 PM, serzak said:

but the buy orders aren't working

Buy orders work for me.

I also had an loging error recentyl, to resolve it I just have removed oAuthToken from accounts.json and logged in Steam via bot. 
I didn't test sell orders, but buy orders should work.

serzak

yeah i don't know why they didn't work. but because it didn't worked(and that we can't set a limit of the numbers of items that we take) i am now on tf2-automatic

SvicidalBug

Anyone have issues with the bot not accepting buy orders on certain items? I set a buy order for a Genuine Firefly, but whenever an offer is received I see the message "No matching listings found for offer, skipping." Sell orders for this item work fine.

I thought maybe there was a problem accepting buy orders for Genuine items, but when I placed a buy order for a Genuine Aperture Labs Hard Hat, the offer went through successfully.

komanderwolffe

I have a problem were my backpack wont load in. it has been like this for almost 14 day where it just tells me that it was "unable to fetch my backpack" does anyone hacve a solution to this? 

I see dead digletts

Hi All,

I used to use Backpack automatic, but haven't done any trading for a couple of years. I'm thinking of getting back into trading.

What software are people using these days? Is there a version without security holes?

Thanks