Brad Pitt

backpack.tf automatic help thread

Ant    0
Ant
23 hours ago, Suͫpͤrͫeͤme said:

I also  get this pretty often. Not sure if it has anything to do with that other problem

It's pretty normal and I think it's doesn't break the bot at all.

Too many requests code means that clients (trading bot in our case) should wait some time and retry their request later.

It's looks like bot just makes too many requests, may be increasing a request retry timeout may fix the issue.

Bank Bot Bob trade.tf    11
Bank Bot Bob  trade.tf

How to fix node:1621 UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id : ) : Errpr HTTP error 401

Ant    0
Ant

If someone need a "working" version of automatic bot, I mantain code of backpakc.tf bot for myself.

I use word quotes around work "working" because the bot still has lots of critical bugs.

But you understand and accept risks of using such a bugged bot, than you can download it from my automatic fork

PLS MUTE ME    0
PLS MUTE ME
On 1/3/2018 at 2:09 AM, A Delicious Cashew said:

On 1/1/2018 at 3:22 AM, A Delicious Cashew said:

The way I fixed buy order support, autobumping, and showing the lightning bolt for my bot required these steps:
- In the heartbeat function in backpacktf.js, change the path to automatic/v1/pulse. Set buy_orders to "true" in the parameters. Get rid of the version, steamID, and method parameters as well. Change to these two highlighted linesAIddLf9.png

- In the postJSON function in utils.js, return axios.post() instead of axios.get(). Also change to these two highlighted lines.BaycEEW.png

IAutomatic/IHeartbeat is basically dead, so don't use that anymore

What you meant by change the path, where can I find the path?? please respond and please send me screenshot of the path

PLS MUTE ME    0
PLS MUTE ME
On 1/3/2018 at 2:09 AM, A Delicious Cashew said:

I haven't tried anything with the new tokens, and I would be surprised if that was the issue, but I guess it's possible. Maybe try JRichi's code since it looks like he got it to work with the long tokens

what you meant by the path? please reply and send me screenshot where I can find it, i did everything except that and still no lightning