New and improved #moving on

PEASANT

Tandem pricing  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which unusual cattegory should I price check?

• Miscs
    • Cancerous Hats
    • Mid-tier Hats
    • High-tier Hats
    • God-tier hats

So guys since valve is being a douche and said that I couldn't get my items back, for the 3rd time, I decided to spend my weekends and Fridays to do tandem unusual price lists from 4-9 p.m. during fridays and anytime during Saturdays or Sundays. So that means everyday during Friday, Saturday and Sunday you get to pick ONE, I repeat ONE unusual per day for me to price, it can be anything.

You don't have to list the effect because if you haven't understood already, it's going to be ALL the effects of that unusual (Some expectations). Not really interested in hats that don't get alot of offers since they don't get alot of offers.

So list what you want me to tandem price check below :D

My unusual (searing handle) needs a bump down. I have bumped down some other handles, but I cannot find enough proof to bump down my own. Any help?

Sure, I'll get right on it straight away. Though I'm not doing a tandem price check for the handle, it's just to cancerous and rarely gets offers IMO.

My unusual (searing handle) needs a bump down. I have bumped down some other handles, but I cannot find enough proof to bump down my own. Any help?

Sure, I'll get right on it straight away. Though I'm not doing a tandem price check for the handle, it's just to cancerous and rarely gets offers IMO.

I need your help though, what did you buy that for?

Nevermind, I know what it is now.

I need your help though, what did you buy that for?

I overpayed. By a sh*tload of keys. I did my unusual (24-27) 22 factoring *90 overpay, and I added 10 glorious keys. This is an outlier to be sure. Total payed: 32 keys for a 28 key unusual. Well, not really.

Sorry to hear that Valve would return your items. I have a ton of extra weapons I could send your way if you still plan on playing and are missing some from your usual loadouts.

As for an unusual to price. How about the Haunted Tricorne? That thing hasn't had a price update in 7 months.

Sorry to hear that Valve would return your items. I have a ton of extra weapons I could send your way if you still plan on playing and are missing some from your usual loadouts.

As for an unusual to price. How about the Haunted Tricorne? That thing hasn't had a price update in 7 months.

I am very keen on donations, even if it's just weapons. Just hit me up :D

And as for the Tricorne, I'll do it now and maybe do some tandem suggestions :D

Could you pricecheck orbiting planets buccaneers bicorns? I feel the price is to high, but as I'v never created a suggestion and have basically little to no experience with price-checking, I feel a little intimidated going about it myself

Could you pricecheck orbiting planets buccaneers bicorns? I feel the price is to high, but as I'v never created a suggestion and have basically little to no experience with price-checking, I feel a little intimidated going about it myself

Well so far your doing a great job with price checking that hat. Keep on going like that and you'll maybe even become some of the big shots like Long, Hugh or me :D

Archived