What was your first trade ever?

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

I was quite new at tf2 back when the christmas update was, when the christmas tree hat got released. The day I saw it I fell in love with it, I would litterally trade ANYONE I saw with that hat, had nothing back then. Was poor and irish. Then somehow I got one for a couple of weps. I was so happy. Just as I got it I switched server, went onto a achievement server. And then I saw my first unusual ever, a Searing pyromancer. I really wanted it so I traded the guy, put up my christmas tree, and the guy accepted the trade. So I managed to get a Searing pyromancer when I had about 14 hours.

how cool isnt that?

Do you still have it? It's a misc now.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you still have it? It's a misc now.

You do realise that post is nearly a year old now

You do realise that post is nearly a year old now

Yeah but he may be inactive or may have not traded around, my friend has held onto a smoking tyro lean for a year already. (And I have held on to my gibus for one and a half years already :D )

Yeah but he may be inactive or may have not traded around, my friend has held onto a smoking tyro lean for a year already. (And I have held on to my gibus for one and a half years already :D )

gibus is untradeable?

• 1 month later...

Wdvu0hL.png

Such a nice guy.

He also gave me my first hats and stranges.

He only wanted like 2 keys back when I managed to get those.

• Administrators

I don't even remember. It was a long time ago at the very beginning when trading was introduced.

Archived