What was your first trade ever?

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3gJt7.png

Better than Chigga's, gloves was valued at 0.33 before.

Trade was done at April 20, 2012 (first trade.)

First four trades on new main account: (apparently I had a fetish for pocket lint?)

l9FaA5t.png

First trade on old main account which is now my alt account:

HUgsKNH.png

you without sharking-13 buds

you've been on steam since may m8. and you say you have been trading for 5 months.

its called trade.tf you dumdum

FiGyLq8.png

This was with a friend.

c2G5UI2.png

This is my first actual trade with a stranger.

so your friend sharked you

Sharked once (no big shark though, only a rec), then two other random trades and some weird weapon buying.

Fail_zps0a13070b.png

wait was this 2013?

wait was this 2013?

Has to be since S. Baby Face Blaster didn't exist in April of 2012. In fact I'm not sure if the S. Baby Face Blaster even existed.

Sharked once (no big shark though, only a rec), then two other random trades and some weird weapon buying.

Fail_zps0a13070b.png

Don't complain man, I got sharked out of an unusual...

I was quite new at tf2 back when the christmas update was, when the christmas tree hat got released. The day I saw it I fell in love with it, I would litterally trade ANYONE I saw with that hat, had nothing back then. Was poor and irish. Then somehow I got one for a couple of weps. I was so happy. Just as I got it I switched server, went onto a achievement server. And then I saw my first unusual ever, a Searing pyromancer. I really wanted it so I traded the guy, put up my christmas tree, and the guy accepted the trade. So I managed to get a Searing pyromancer when I had about 14 hours.

how cool isnt that?

I was quite new at tf2 back when the christmas update was, when the christmas tree hat got released. The day I saw it I fell in love with it, I would litterally trade ANYONE I saw with that hat, had nothing back then. Was poor and irish. Then somehow I got one for a couple of weps. I was so happy. Just as I got it I switched server, went onto a achievement server. And then I saw my first unusual ever, a Searing pyromancer. I really wanted it so I traded the guy, put up my christmas tree, and the guy accepted the trade. So I managed to get a Searing pyromancer when I had about 14 hours.

how cool isnt that?

wat. you sharked? Tell me you're joking.

• 10 months later...

Archived