Free sfm (everyone's doing this)

(/._.)/ !DasButt!

so im running out of stuff to make atm

so why not take sfm poster requests? :v

forgive me becuase sometimes hats glitch and i cant get em to show (e.g. kringle, all-father)***

not taking anything with new cosmetics atm (sorry), cant see model so i cant find the cosmetics (excluding spycrab one)

note: i may not be able to make posters sooner than u think, sadly i have a life outside of steam :c and school

but i will make it sometime, if I'm playing I will start on it as soon as possible

post your request here or add me :3

my recent artowrk below (just learned how to make it look ok) and also more artwork: http://m.imgur.com/account/rodil98/images

https://steamcommunity.com/id/staphstalkingme/images/

Edit: can do some of the new cosmetics. Yey?

Edit #2: donations will be greatly appreciated, tho I won't take it if I think the poster I made looks like poop

post-11391-0-29217400-1411964913_thumb.jpg

post-11391-0-24871800-1411964922_thumb.jpg

post-11391-0-08328800-1411964931_thumb.jpg

post-11391-0-91369200-1413188420_thumb.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you do one for a tf logo boa ? 

If possible a full class shot. 

Sunset wooden area

Pose anything you can do. 

Um for other misc. I dont really have preferences I'm would like to leave it up to you on you would think is good. 

I would make recommendations 

Scout : Delinquent's Down Vest , Ball-Kicking Boots

Soldier: Killer's Kit , Soldier's Stogie

Pyro: Pyrotechnic Tote

Demo: Dangeresque, Too?

Heavy: Cuban Bristle Crisis Apparatchik's Apparel

Engi: Dogfighter

Medic: Surgeon's Stethoscope Couvre Corner

Sniper Snow Scoper Graybans 

Spy: After Dark Dapper Disguise

Merc: Soldier

Map: Dustbowl

Hat: Killer Exclusive

Effect: Kill-a-Watt

Time: Day

Would prefer a view close to his face with derp cheeks or grin.  :)

any other cosmetics u want it ? like the FDU

A soldier taunting fresh brewed victory, with skill gotten gains effect

and a sniper next to him with a bazaar bargin or classic with a blizz storm snaggle

thanks.

A soldier taunting fresh brewed victory, with skill gotten gains effect

and a sniper next to him with a bazaar bargin or classic with a blizz storm snaggle

thanks.

any cosmetic on the soldier?

Merc: Soldier

Map: Dustbowl

Hat: Killer Exclusive

Effect: Kill-a-Watt

Time: Day

Would prefer a view close to his face with derp cheeks or grin.  :)

i did mah best :c

post-11391-0-96112900-1411975779_thumb.jpeg

Merc: Spy

Map: Nightfall/Sawmill/Helltower/Any dark/night map

Hat: Charmer's Chapeau (White), Le Party Phantom and Polar Pullover (White)

Effect: Cloud 9, Circling Heart and Purple Energy, on whichever hat you deem fit

Time: Night

Thanks a bunch!

Class: Soldier and Pyro

Team: RED

Hats: Soldier: Bubbling Armored Authority, Chops and pipe, and shoulder guard

Pyro: Bubbling Birdcage, Last breath, and Turnout gear

Unusual Effects (if any): Bubbling on Birdcage and Authority

Pose: Both classes showing off their hats, you decide here. I'm sure you will come up with something cool.

Additional Information: Make it 1366x768 please. Finally, Soldier has Beggar's Bazooka and Pyro has Neon annihilator. And make them look slightly menacing.

Thanks in advance if you can do this!

Classes: Scout and Sniper (Both on Red team)

Map: Helltower or Nucleus

Scout: Burning Flames Troublemaker's Tossle Cap (Oldest School), Fast Learner, and Team Spirit Essential Accessories. Holding a normal scattergun

Sniper: Distinctive Lack of Hue Max Head, Distinctive Lack of Hue Cold Killer, and Distinctive Lack of Hue Villain's Veil (Trained Killer). Holding Australium Sniper Rifle

Choose whatever pose you like. :3

Thanks in advance!

Classes: Scout and soldier

Team: blu

Map: process, at mid if possible

Scout: boston boom bringer, cool cat cardigan, and team spirit essential accessories

Soldier: killer's kabuto, fancy dress uniform, and lord cockswains novelty mutton chops and pipe 

Any pose you want

Thanks m8

Pose: Both classes showing off their hats, you decide here. I'm sure you will come up with something cool.

Additional Information: Make it 1366x768 please. Finally, Soldier has Beggar's Bazooka and Pyro has Neon annihilator. And make them look slightly menacing.

didnt someone already do this?

Class: Soldier
Team: Red
Map: pl_upward (anywhere cool looking, had in mind of the wooden platform before the third checkpoint,)
Cosmetics: Ground Control, Soldier's Stogie, and the Kringle Collection (If the glitch with Kringle occurs, please replace it with the Classified Coif)
Weapon: Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, and Escape Plan (Note: I'm not an expert on what SFM can and can't do but can you have the Rocket Launcher have a Sheen, more specifically Mean Green, have it lightly covering the whole weapon, if not possible or anything occurs wrong no sheen is fine.)
Pose: Soldier is carrying the Rocket Launcher over his shoulders, left leg is placed on top of the coffee bag, the shotgun is standing upright by his right leg, and the Escape Plan is holstered to his back, partially visible.
Extra little things: Make him look menacing or confident whatever you think fits. Make it 1600x900
P.S.: This is my first time requesting for a SFM Poster so I am sorry if I come off rude or unclear. Thanks in advance!

Class: Soldier

Map: pl_upward (anywhere cool looking, had in mind of the wooden platform before the third checkpoint,)

Cosmetics: Ground Control, Soldier's Stogie, and the Kringle Collection (If the glitch with Kringle occurs, please replace it with the Classified Coif)

Weapon: Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, and Escape Plan (Note: I'm not an expert on what SFM can and can't do but can you have the Rocket Launcher have a Sheen, more specifically Mean Green, have it lightly covering the whole weapon, if not possible or anything occurs wrong no sheen is fine.)

Pose: Soldier is carrying the Rocket Launcher over his shoulders, left leg is placed on top of the coffee bag, the shotgun is standing upright by his right leg, and the Escape Plan is holstered to his back, partially visible.

Extra little things: Make him look menacing or confident whatever you think fits. Make it 1600x900

P.S.: This is my first time requesting for a SFM Poster so I am sorry if I come off rude or unclear. Thanks in advance!

unfortunately, i cannot figure out how to put on sheens, only killstreak eye effects atm. might also tweak your soldier pose a bit to make him more menacing. but all-in-all this is a pretty well thought request :3 (also cant place the kringle :^c)

and swigity swag did it way better than i could have

unfortunately, i cannot figure out how to put on sheens, only killstreak eye effects atm. might also tweak your soldier pose a bit to make him more menacing. but all-in-all this is a pretty well thought request :3 (also cant place the kringl

It's all good, thanks for the heads up. 

Class: Medic

Cosmetics: Shaman Skull (Value of teamwork) Practitioner's Processing Mask (Spectral Spectrum) Deus specs

Surprise me on the pose. (If you can't think of anything, festive crossbow and quick fix hand in each looking up at the meet the medic taunt light)

I'd prefer if you used the quick fix

Thanks for your consideration.

Archived