Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Bob. It seems as of today my wish is about 1-2 Keys above the 1 Bud mark (going off backpack.tf prices). Will this result in a minor change in my gift, or will my gift not be given? I wouldn't mind a minor change in my gift, but I would just like to know what will happen. Thanks.

Hey, Bob. It seems as of today my wish is about 1-2 Keys above the 1 Bud mark (going off backpack.tf prices). Will this result in a minor change in my gift, or will my gift not be given? I wouldn't mind a minor change in my gift, but I would just like to know what will happen. Thanks.

Would be nice if you listed said wish that is over a bud.

Considering how much bud prices have dropped since I made this, I'm giving slight leeway on exact key values.

Just for information, my desired gift is also 1 key over actual bud value now.

I hope that is of no big matter to you. If it is, tell me so I can change my wish.

Do you take breaks during work? You must be tired going to profile after profile

To be honest I don't do EVERYTHING, Bob handles a considerable amount of the work himself.

Can't believe I missed the deadline! D:

Oh wellz, it's super nice to see someone so giving in the TF2 community.

Just wanted to post and give props to Bob for being super kind and making peoples holiday season just that much brighter!

Nuts n bolts dreadknot is my Dream

Seriously

Else a files coupé

Id take a burning tc aswell if you cant get these

XD

Good one.

Archived