Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checking for the first reply to come, and here it is already.

Okay, to start of: "You horrible liar". Where did you get that from? Seems rude against new members, don't you think? "Posting crap ALL DAY." Well well well. Seems like someone has already forgotten what a forum is about. A forum is a place where one can discuss about every and any subject with other people. So there's s limit as to what someone can discuss about? And that cap is at 34? Man, I've posted 80+ posts on different fora on one day without people saying I'm "shitposting", but nooo, THIS ONE MUST MAKE AN EXCEPTION!

Also, who WOULD care if he did it for free items? Are you giving them away? Who are you to judge?

He wanted these items for a very long time, but I haven't had the pure to get them for him.

What a hostile and untollerable community this forum has to deal with.

I suggest you take your flame war somewhere else rather than spamming Bob's thread.

I only have one thing to say... If you don't like it here, feel free to leave.

I suggest you take your flame war somewhere else rather than spamming Bob's thread.

I only have one thing to say... If you don't like it here, feel free to leave.

+1

+1

Nice. You got rid of a regular (idk how much of one he was) on the forums, and a guy who was willing to spend his time photoshopping in hats to your avatars. gg folks.

I wanted a santa hat :c

Hats off to you Bob (no pun intended).  However, not for giving away stuff, but for keeping your composure throughout this thread.  I would have lost it a long time ago and closed this down.   

Okay, so Chicken came online just an hour ago, and I told him about what had happened when he went away from the forums, and people said he was shitposting, which he found quite funny and weird.

Anywho, when I asked him about what he did that evening, he said that he did the following:

He made his account late in the afternoon, went to the General Discussion, made a few replies, and went off to eat. After that, he found that nobody had replied to any of the topics he had replied to, so he went to a different catagory, and to another one. After playing TF2 for a bit, he thought he'd check on the forums again, and yet again - no replies. When he came back a final time, he went back to the General Discussion, and found that there were some new replies, but not on the ones he had posted on. So he cycled through the new topics, not finding much interesting (how dare you Chicken, everything is interesting on here :P), when he came across this topic. He read the OP, and instanty he thought about those kits he really wanted. He saw that you needed 30 posts, so him being him: he posted his wish. After that (about 11 PM), he went to bed, and that's where all the discussion started.

So, now that I've heard the story, I don't really know what to think... I mean, both parties weren't really nice to eachother here, and neither completely right. Let's just leave it behind and continue building up the Smissmas hype, shall we? <3

Again, sorry for the rude replies yesterday, I've been sick for the past couple of days, and with my annoying sore throat from yesterday and a small headache that was just bad enough to make me short tempered, I was not nice, and that was uncalled for.

Can we compensate? :3

Okay, so Chicken came online just an hour ago, and I told him about what had happened when he went away from the forums, and people said he was shitposting, which he found quite funny and weird.

Anywho, when I asked him about what he did that evening, he said that he did the following:

He made his account late in the afternoon, went to the General Discussion, made a few replies, and went off to eat. After that, he found that nobody had replied to any of the topics he had replied to, so he went to a different catagory, and to another one. After playing TF2 for a bit, he thought he'd check on the forums again, and yet again - no replies. When he came back a final time, he went back to the General Discussion, and found that there were some new replies, but not on the ones he had posted on. So he cycled through the new topics, not finding much interesting (how dare you Chicken, everything is interesting on here :P), when he came across this topic. He read the OP, and instanty he thought about those kits he really wanted. He saw that you needed 30 posts, so him being him: he posted his wish. After that (about 11 PM), he went to bed, and that's where all the discussion started.

So, now that I've heard the story, I don't really know what to think... I mean, both parties weren't really nice to eachother here, and neither completely right. Let's just leave it behind and continue building up the Smissmas hype, shall we? <3

Again, sorry for the rude replies yesterday, I've been sick for the past couple of days, and with my annoying sore throat from yesterday and a small headache that was just bad enough to make me short tempered, I was not nice, and that was uncalled for.

Can we compensate? :3

as long as you don't blame me for it

(although, it was my profile post that kinda started it)

*blames*

-snip-

Go and make utsoob his santa hat

he's sad :c

I think saying "Someone's been busy" is kind of rude, indeed. But let's just put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

am i able to join or nah

You can't, not anymore.

If your holiday spirit > breaking 2 rules, I'd appreciate a white horace.

Too l8 m8

godnite sweet pricne

So is he giving out the presents?

I thought he was gonna give everyone it on Christmas

People won't be on during Christmas.

Hell, I won't be on during Christmas.

Archived