New Record on "Number of Votes"

Final2500

Yay you broke the records, next step, Guinness World Records :D

And cleverpun should really just not comment, just give out warnings, easy as that.

cleverpun has so far warned 31 out of the 348 comments on the key suggestion. That's almost 9% of the comments!

cleverpun has so far warned 31 out of the 348 comments on the key suggestion. That's almost 9% of the comments!

I had two of them. One of which was responding how your suggestion broke the record, which I'm talking about while I'm in the thread about how your suggestion broke the record.

It's not as bad as that one suggestion that slightly dipped the price of keys.  People were so happy that their precious keys were finally dropping in price that they flooded the voting system - http://i.imgur.com/6IZyBw9.png.  Oh, the look on their faces when they realized that keys hadn't instantly dropped to 2.33.

It's not as bad as that one suggestion that slightly dipped the price of keys.  People were so happy that their precious keys were finally dropping in price that they flooded the voting system - http://i.imgur.com/6IZyBw9.png.  Oh, the look on their faces when they realized that keys hadn't instantly dropped to 2.33.

I believe that has happened with 2 key suggestions so far along with the Bill's Hat suggestion restoring the value to 8 keys.

I believe that has happened with 2 key suggestions so far along with the Bill's Hat suggestion restoring the value to 8 keys.

I think it also happened with another item. can't remember which item tho

Archived