Admins

HeavyLord

Admins seriously shouldn't be allowed to accept or decline on their wish, but one the majority wants. I put suggestions of robocrate keys and got about 70% and guess what? IT GOT CLOSED. Look and my latest ones and I put in good proof and they still closed it. They also shouldn't allow to ban if I was spamming robocrate keys (I suggested one after it gets closed which is once a week) they can tell me and I could stop. You need to make admins have less power or make changes to them.

Admins seriously shouldn't be allowed to accept or decline on their wish, but one the majority wants.

And if that were the case, keys would be listed at 2.33 Ref (or lower). 

Probably because your suggestions were unorganized, didn't have enough proof to substantiate your price range, and because many users are lazy and when they see a bunch of proof, they just assume it's valid and upvote the suggestion.  Admins having the power to veto a majority vote keep that sort of thing in check. 

edit: lol spam http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/1896-admins-and-banning/

Admins seriously shouldn't be allowed to accept or decline on their wish, but one the majority wants. I put suggestions of robocrate keys and got about 70% and guess what? IT GOT CLOSED. Look and my latest ones and I put in good proof and they still closed it. They also shouldn't allow to ban if I was spamming robocrate keys (I suggested one after it gets closed which is once a week) they can tell me and I could stop. You need to make admins have less power or make changes to them.

"good proof"

like 2 links proving the low ends.

"good proof"

i think not.

It still have to be majority and if majority wants keys to be 2.33 ref then let it be 2.33 ref

Then you'd have all the newer unexperienced traders selling keys for 2.33 Ref, and the experienced traders buying them all up and flipping them for 5+ Ref.

P.s. you definitely would be one of those sharks who tries to buy for 2.33 and sell for 5....you just seem like that kind of scum...

you are the scum and you can stop commenting here

Looks like someone wants to be banned from the forums.

Your ban was warranted. You were told to stop not only by other users but by admins several hours before being banned. You had plenty of warning and time to stop and you chose not to.

As for having a positive voting % on your suggestion, that doesn't mean anything when it comes to key suggestions. Most blindly upvote any key suggestion that is decreasing the price of keys, even if there is only 1 trade for the suggested price.

Looks like someone wants to be banned from the forums.

In his defense i kind of started it (kinda/not so much), but then again, i don't really have a filter...

so mehh.....

Also, do explain how i'm the "scum".....For trying to protect bptf (and therefore newer traders)....Or for spending my time to make prices more accurate (and therefore helping newer traders)....hmmm

P.s. you definitely would be one of those sharks who tries to buy for 2.33 and sell for 5....you just seem like that kind of scum...

Can't warn you on mobile, don't attack other users.

And if you want to discuss if you're scum or not, take it to pm's

votes, proof, and mods are all part of a system of checks and balances. Of course none of them have total control over the other, that is how checks and balances are supposed to work; in tandem.

On the vast majority of accepted suggestions the voters, proof, and mods all agree with each other, and it is those suggestions are easiest to defend after the fact. If a moderator is accepting/denying a suggestion against the voters wishes, they are required to post a comment explaining their decision. There is a way to publicly ask moderators to explain their decisions on the bp.tf forums over here.

Also, stop spamming threads; We have a ban appeal section and you're welcome to add the mods for any questions. Stop being petty and antagonizing other users.

Archived