[STEAM UPDATE] Steam supports SGD now

WAAAAHT

They converted mine into IDR and now I am a bit confused on using the market. But, what can I do? I think Steam should only have one currency because you can never tell how much is a game (or item) costed in another currency. There are chances that a game could be cheaper in other country with their currency, in my opinion and it gets unfair for customers. No?

They converted mine into IDR and now I am a bit confused on using the market. But, what can I do? I think Steam should only have one currency because you can never tell how much is a game (or item) costed in another currency. There are chances that a game could be cheaper in other country with their currency, in my opinion and it gets unfair for customers. 

Than game-trading will not exist. D:

They converted mine into IDR and now I am a bit confused on using the market. But, what can I do? I think Steam should only have one currency because you can never tell how much is a game (or item) costed in another currency. There are chances that a game could be cheaper in other country with their currency, in my opinion and it gets unfair for customers. No?

Hue, i use IDR too. We have the some of the cheapest games in the world. Side by side with russia.(some games russia has better rates, some rates indonesia)

Archived