EXCLUSIVE bp.tf double minecraft account giveaway!! [Now over; Winners announced!!]

BlaqkAudio

I know where you get them 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

if I win I'll totally give the account to a friend...

c;

Congratulations! You two are the winners of this week's giveaway!!!   :D

Proof is here > http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-17-2014/mv5KRa.gif

If you guys don't accept my request in 24 hours, a new name will be drawn.

Adding you guys to give you your prize. Thanks for playing everyone!   :D

I'm bored... so ima giveaway some shet. And that shet is TWO minecraft accounts!!! :u

This time I'm doing this for the forums only. So better chances of you scrubs of getting one.

Rules:

- Post in this thread to enter

- You may only post once (posting a second time will result in immediate disqualification) I WILL CHECK 

- Once the winner is announced, the winner must add me directly to claim his prize

- If the winner doesn't claim his prize within 24 hours, then a new person will be drawn

- Seeing as there are way too many non-regulars here, I'm just going to add the winners instead of them having to add me.

Info:

- There will be two (2) winners.

- Your post number will be your drawing number. (i.e. poster 1 is #1, poster 2 is #2, etc etc)

-The winner will be drawn using a random number generator at random.org,

- The mc account will have a random username. Fresh from my list (so i dont even know it as of now).

- Send me a PM on here or send me a message via chat on steam if you have a question for me. I will not answer anything on this thread

Giveaway ends on September 18th at 9pm PST or once we reach 100 entires. Get in while you can.

Good luck~!

Questions asked:

Q: Is this for forum regulars?

A: Nope! Anyone is free to join. As long as you post on this thread, you're good. :)

Q: Is this a code?

A: No, it is not. It is login info with username and password.

Q: Did you seriously buy some accounts just to give them away?

A: I made a breakthrough. Yeah I bought some and yes, I'm just giving them away.

=====================================================================================================

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived