500 contribution points= +1 Listing

BullDoser

Hi,

I suggest that contributors should get more available listings (e.g. 500 contribution points= +1 Listing ). Here are the reasons:

1. Usually, the richer the trader is, the better he knows and feels prices (Not always, but hey, how would he build his backpack if he didn't?). Now there isn't much of a point suggesting new prices since all you get is a badge (kinda useless, eh?) and contribution points (Now that's useful... NOT). More available listings= more stuff you can sell, so benefit is obvious.

2. Now donating is the only way getting more contribution points (If you join the group you get like 4 listings, too). At the moment I have 29 Unusual hats. So I would have to donate ~$20~ just to be able to put them for sale on backpack.tf. And thats to sell ONLY unusual hats. I would probably need to donate atleast $50 to sell all stuff I want. That would take a really long time to recover... And there certainly are people with more stuff than me.

3. If rich people start suggesting prices (If there is a benefit, they would), site would get more accurate suggestions. Probably less sh*tposting, too, since they would care more about contributing points.

Or gimme 50 Free listings and you won't see my face ever again <3 :D

Hi,

I suggest that contributors should get more available listings (e.g. 500 contribution points= +1 Listing ). Here are the reasons:

1. Usually, the richer the trader is, the better he knows and feels prices (Not always, but hey, how would he build his backpack if he didn't?). Now there isn't much of a point suggesting new prices since all you get is a badge (kinda useless, eh?) and contribution points (Now that's useful... NOT). More available listings= more stuff you can sell, so benefit is obvious.

2. Now donating is the only way getting more contribution points (If you join the group you get like 4 listings, too). At the moment I have 29 Unusual hats. So I would have to donate ~$20~ just to be able to put them for sale on backpack.tf. And thats to sell ONLY unusual hats. I would probably need to donate atleast $50 to sell all stuff I want. That would take a really long time to recover... And there certainly are people with more stuff than me.

3. If rich people start suggesting prices (If there is a benefit, they would), site would get more accurate suggestions. Probably less sh*tposting, too, since they would care more about contributing points.

Several things: You don't even have 500 points.

1. That's not true. Hugh jazz man is not rich at all, and he's contributor #2. I'm poor myself too, yet I got a 100% acceptance rate last month with 72 suggestions. Also making suggestions is really fun, and whoring rep is even better. Ask long or baloo for enlightment, they're big time rep whores as well.

2. If you sell all your unusuals at the same time, use outpost. I don't think any unusual trade ever happened through the classifieds. And if you got 29 unusuals, you could spare 20$ couldn't you?. 

3. Why would rich people care more about points. you yourself are one rich ass madafakaaaaaa, yet you claim yourself "there isn't much of a point suggesting new prices". And as I said before, poor people can price just as well as rich guys, and some "no-proofers" are made by guys with a much more valuable backpack than me.

And I don't think threatening the community is a good way

Several things: You don't even have 500 points.

1. That's not true. Hugh jazz man is not rich at all, and he's contributor #2. I'm poor myself too, yet I got a 100% acceptance rate last month with 72 suggestions. Also making suggestions is really fun, and whoring rep is even better. Ask long or baloo for enlightment, they're big time rep whores as well.

2. If you sell all your unusuals at the same time, use outpost. I don't think any unusual trade ever happened through the classifieds. And if you got 29 unusuals, you could spare 20$ couldn't you?. 

3. Why would rich people care more about points. you yourself are one rich ass madafakaaaaaa, yet you claim yourself "there isn't much of a point suggesting new prices". And as I said before, poor people can price just as well as rich guys, and some "no-proofers" are made by guys with a much more valuable backpack than me.

And I don't think threatening the community is a good way

1. There is a reason I don't have 500 contribution points. I don't see a point. Good thing is that you do so I don't mind that.

2. Sometimes people add me from backpack.tf So i don't see why I wouldn't use it. And ofcourse i'm using outpost.

3. I myself would suggest more often just to be able to sell more stuff. It's as simple as that. :)

And I am not threatening anybody.

And I am not threatening anybody.

Hi,

pretty much seems like a threat, or at least a blackmail to me

pretty much seems like a threat, or at least a blackmail to me

I meant neither of them. But if you really feel offended, sorry, but dont expect to hear a "sorry" from me ;P

Sounds pretty whiny. You don't need to list all you have for sale on backpack.tf, and you definitely won't get it if you're acting like a whiny entitled person. If you don't want to donate, then you don't get more classified spots. Simple as that. There's nothing you can do to stop this.

oh God...

I posted a suggestion that's it. Get over it. Nothing special about "rich" or "poor" players, seriously.

And I don't understand the reason why you posted that link. i was saying that IF THERE WAS A GOOD REASON TO SUGGEST RIGHT PRICES, THEN YOU WOULD GET BETTER RESULTS.

You don't need to list all you have for sale on backpack.tf

And I'm not whining. it's YOU who is whining because you think that what I'm asking for is wrong so instead of telling a good reason you just say "You dont need to". Who the hell are you to tell me what I need... You just said your opinion but that does not mean you can ignore what I write.

And overall, I see results here are pretty much what I've expected. You just ignore everything I have said, give stupid links showing stupid suggestion, tell me that I'm whinning though i'm only suggesting a new thing. And stating facts that I have never said.

I guess I'm just leaving this thread as it is since I have nothing more to say to people like you who think only about themselves (because everything that you would not use is useless, right?).

Lelelelelelelelelelelelelelleleleeleleleleleleelelelleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelelelel no.

Just donate, then you can have your whatever amount if listings.

23 keys in your bp and you can't even give 1 to donate to a website and get a lot more features? I mean SERIOUSLY?!

23 keys in your bp and you can't even give 1 to donate to a website and get a lot more features? I mean SERIOUSLY?!

He already has the Awesome + donator badge if you didn't check.

Locking for argument. Everyone take a deep breath.

There are currently more than enough ways to get more listings, and most items are not suitable for classifieds anyway; as noted above unusuals are much better sold on other sites because they are the sort of item that demands offers and haggling rather than static prices.

While the first 500 points adding one listing is not a bad idea, I don't really see the point.

Archived