Trading games profitable?

RuffRyders

Anyone here has experience trading in games? Is it profitable to trade in games?

For example CS:GO was on sale a week ago. It was selling at 3 keys back then was it? Now I see some have stocked and most are selling it at 5 keys

I don't know, but I think you can profit allot using sales on popular games and selling it higher after the sale.

cleverpun trades games I think. You should check out T0isty's trades to really see how trading games is profitable.

Hmm I checked, but its hard to keep track of it. Bp.tf is useless in tracking his backpack. I cant see how much profit he makes.

Also he is from Russia, games are cheaper there. It seems complicated and hard to compete with such traders.

I will have to buy most of the time from others during sales with keys, because games are very expensive here on steam.

I did saw a guy with a bp worth 4k and he only traded in games. His bp value raised everyday with 30 dollars atleast it seemed. I forgot his name

basicly to profit from games you need to be from russia or ukrane. otherwise you're making it A LOT harder on yourself

basicly to profit from games you need to be from russia or ukrane. otherwise you're making it A LOT harder on yourself

aren't games cheaper there?

Archived