Improve relist classifieds

RuffRyders

Each time when I want to relist a item, my notes disappear and the price changes to the low range / other currency automatically. I have to write everything "Price is firm" etc and change manually to high end all over again. Why cant relist use last info?

I am now selling buds at 25 keys, I have written notes too that it is firm, no offers etc. I want to bump it. I click the relist button and my notes are gone and price is set to 24 again. That is so f*** annoying. Why cant it just be left at last info and if you want to put 24 keys you just change it.

If you agree please post 

upvoted

no you didn't. you didn't even like yet. neither did I, as i reached my quota. AAARRHHGGGAFLJADFHAWELFND<FHUADFKAWEDFUHAGAFKLGAENKLADFNKLADFKLJLarg

Especially annoying if you have several trades to bump.  Sometimes I won't even relist them because it's too much of a hassle. 

• 4 weeks later...

Given how classifieds are supposed to work, you really shouldn't need to say "price is firm"

I think I should with the amount of tards adding me making random crap offers especially when I am selling buds

Archived